Rag players getting twitchy

Churchill123

Valencia - Worried about losing the title

Antonio Valencia has admitted that Manchester United are "worried" about throwing away their big lead at the top of the Premier League following their defeat by second-placed Manchester City on Monday.

Saw this and made me laugh... Always nice to see what happened last season is still in the back of their minds :P

Re: Valencia - Worried about losing the title

Still don't think we will pull it off but if they lose at Stoke on Sunday they will be shitting themselves

Re: Valencia - Worried about losing the title

Personally i agree with you, but don't you think it's funny that they are so far ahead yet still concerned about a repeat of last season!

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but in the daily Star today, Antonio Valencia has admitted that some of the rag team are worried about blowing it again this year. I bet Fergie loved reading that!!
I somehow don't think valencia will be playing this weekend. I can see Stoke getting a draw and with recent results going the way they have, doubt just might start to set in, with any luck.
Dare we dream?

DJRobb said:
Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but in the daily Star today, Antonio Valencia has admitted that some of the rag team are worried about blowing it again this year. I bet Fergie loved reading that!!
I somehow don't think valencia will be playing this weekend. I can see Stoke getting a draw and with recent results going the way they have, doubt just might start to set in, with any luck.
Dare we dream?

Is that the same article that says 12 games left and 7 points behind!!!!!!! Panic

DJRobb said:
Dare we dream?

Unfortunately a draw will be a good result for them.
We blew it with that dreadful performance vs Southampton and failing to get a point at Goodison and of course conceding that last minute free kick against that lot at the Etihad.

But of course we must still dare to dream, that is what supporting your team is all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.