Rag sign in Crumpsall/Blackley

gazhinio said:
Just been driving home (Crumpsall) from Moston and I was mortified when there in front of me was this thing!!.
A fu**ing sign (the type you would get on the way into town saying stuff like m/c 2 miles etc) and on it was the following:

Welcome to Crumpsall, home of the 2008 European Champions Man utd!!!!.

Where do I start?.

1) Was I dreaming, is my mind playing tricks on me?.
2) Are they still European Champions, NO!!
3) Would it be wrong of me to burn the thing down along with the house/garden it resides in?.

As anyone else seen this?. It is on waterloo st or slack treet in Blackley.
did i read that right, it says welcome to crumpsall but its in blackley....thick twats!!

37680434566970 said:
gazhinio said:
Just been driving home (Crumpsall) from Moston and I was mortified when there in front of me was this thing!!.
A fu**ing sign (the type you would get on the way into town saying stuff like m/c 2 miles etc) and on it was the following:

Where do I start?.

3) Would it be wrong of me to burn the thing down along with the house/garden it resides in?.

i saw it before too - its been there a year or so

its disgusting and I want to rip it down

A Year ,a whole fucking year ,as in twelve Calendar months, without being defaced ?

FFS, Someone who is in striking range ,stop talking about it and do it, get this fucking monstrosity sorted out as a priority....

As i said it would not have happened in Blackley in my day.They wouldn't have fkn dared put that up

wrongun73 said:
gazhinio said:

Where do I start?.

did i read that right, it says welcome to crumpsall but its in blackley....thick twats!!

Nah, its Crumpsall where it is

I work round the corner from it as well, its in the garden of some twats house, well in view of all passers by - been thinking since May 27th what i could do to it, to really wind the **** up. Any creative suggestions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.