Rag Songs

Why Always Ste

I personally don't sing these, do you?

The: We're Man utd, we'll do what we want"

Blues have been singing this (obviously with words changed), I've also heard the : we're man city, we'll score when we want.

There's a few others I've heard, they sound arrogant to me....The exact reason why I dislike them.

It's creeping in, our humbleness is drifting away, the arrogance is flowing.

Or maybe you prefer this from our fans?

I thought it was funny singing them back to them on Sunday. The one rags song that does puzzle me is "my old man said be a City fan, I said bollocks your a c*nt".

Firstly if their dads really are c*nts then they're admitting to being sons of c*nts which is weird. However, if their dads aren't c*nts it's a pretty reasonable request to ask their sons to support City and pretty c*ntish behaviour to call him a c*nt for doing so. In summary, United fans are c*nts.

dannybcity said:
I thought it was funny singing them back to them on Sunday. The one rags song that does puzzle me is "my old man said be a City fan, I said bollocks your a c*nt".

Firstly if their dads really are c*nts then they're admitting to being sons of c*nts which is weird However, if their dads aren't c*nts it's a pretty reasonable request to ask thier sons to support City and pretty c*ntish behaviour to call him a c*nt for doing so. In summary United fans are c*nts.

good summary

dannybcity said:

Firstly if their dads really are c*nts then they're admitting to being sons of c*nts which is weird However, if their dads aren't c*nts it's a pretty reasonable request to ask thier sons to support City and pretty c*ntish behaviour to call him a c*nt for doing so. In summary United fans are c*nts.
C*nt have put it better !

dw7 said:
when your good you can be arrogant

what about the istanbul song or wembely song you could say they were arrogant aswell

Doesn't mean we should be. We could buck the trend, and be our humble selves while being grateful for success when it starts flowing.

dannybcity said:

I'm just more worried that they're shag buckets with holes in them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.