Rag Songs

We were singing all those arrogant chants right back at them, to show them what it feels like to have arrogant chants aimed in their direction whilst their football team is outclassed, outdone and turned over, like they have done to so many clubs in the past; a situation they GENUINELY believed was unthinkable.

If City fans continue with the chants i won't be best pleased, it was the right moment, the right situation to sing those arrogant chants against the opposition which deserved it the most.

I don't see any reason to continue them against other opposition though.

Sing their own shit songs back at them while we stuff them but otherwise don't touch them with a bargepole. We never win at home and we never win away is brilliant for an ironic revival right now.

Just got back from a short break in N yorks (NY moors side ,rather than Dales-side)

Car is covered in MCFC stickers. I tend to wear at leat one bit of MCFC kit every day

Most years up to now there's been a "Man City ... you're brave etc .. "

This area is Lids/Boro/ York ...... with the ususal Scum/ Red Dipper plastics

This time I was wearing a City T shirt w badge

Reaction ... nothing said but filthy looks I have never had over 20 yrs

We need to br ace ourselves , fellow blues , for shed load of bitter , jealos shyte over the next 10 years

fook em all , says I

A few post's saying "we only sang these songs at the derby"

Obviously don't stand where I do at Eastlands as the "we'll do what we want" chant has been creeping in for months now, way before Sunday's Result.

I don't mind copying songs from other clubs, but them? C'mon... Might as well buy a rag shirt in the process and start looking like the arrogant twat that you sound like now.

dom said:
Just got back from a short break in N yorks (NY moors side ,rather than Dales-side)

Car is covered in MCFC stickers. I tend to wear at leat one bit of MCFC kit every day

Most years up to now there's been a "Man City ... you're brave etc .. "

This area is Lids/Boro/ York ...... with the ususal Scum/ Red Dipper plastics

This time I was wearing a City T shirt w badge

Reaction ... nothing said but filthy looks I have never had over 20 yrs

We need to br ace ourselves , fellow blues , for shed load of bitter , jealos shyte over the next 10 years

fook em all , says I
Worked in the area for many years wore the shirt with pride and took alot of stick, but gave it full on back especially with the leeds and boro lot. Our time has arrived loving every minute of this venture. Have taken enough stick over the years but hopefully this club can ram it down their throats with lesson in total football that other fans can only sit back and admire............Forza Mancini!!!!!!

I think one of the most satisfying moments ever for me as a Blue was seconds before we got our second goal!
Their lot were trying to rally, and had just started to get together with 'My old man..." ....before it got off the ground they were 2-0 down thanks to DS, JM & Balo!
It just wiped them out at a crucial stage in the game!!

Like pussys after that!!

After they kept us in for 10 minutes or so there were a few waiting at the top of the brew...just walked through and heard one or two saying "fuck off back to Stockport" ...looked 'em in the eyes and laughed out loud.........not one did a fucking thing!!! Their time is on the wane....they know it....and they can do sweet FA to stop it!!
Our time has come!! ...theirs is done!!

For those whinging about these songs, why don't you wait and see what happens with them? In other words, don't make people either sing or stop singing. If the majority sing, then more people like it, if not then it's shit. Simple really.

Balti said:
My old man said

oh fuck they've scored again

You joke, but it's an arrogant quote, from an arrogant post, from an arrogant blue, on an arrogant forum, with an arrogant attitude and an arrogant way of life.

We should just treat everybody with respect no matter how they have treated us in the past. Turn the other cheek so we can get slapped again. In a nutshell, we need to act like the ultimate wetbags. What will A, B and C think of us if we do this?

Were becoming hated for no fucking reason whatsoever. The media will make sure of it anyway so fuck the world. Oh what will they think? CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.