Rag Songs

Everyone already hates us so tbh I don't think the songs we sing make a difference.

I've seen people call us a joke club now but we are the ones laughing ho ho ho

I enjoyed singing 'This is how it feels to be City' rag song to plenty of rags on Sunday.......

dw7 said:
when your good you can be arrogant

what about the istanbul song or wembely song you could say they were arrogant aswell

Still think the gallows humour of city fans is something we should not lose - its what makes us City fans

Stevie B said:
I personally don't sing these, do you?

The: We're Man utd, we'll do what we want"

Blues have been singing this (obviously with words changed), I've also heard the : we're man city, we'll score when we want.

There's a few others I've heard, they sound arrogant to me....The exact reason why I dislike them.

It's creeping in, our humbleness is drifting away, the arrogance is flowing.

Or maybe you prefer this from our fans?

I was glad we gave it back to them on sunday as they were being HUMILIATED 6 - 1 but I don't reallly want to hear it again

until the next time we stuff them anyways :-)

they reap what they sow

Chick Counterfly said:
how about 'we'll do you six-one?'

Heard some lads in town singing 'we beat you six one, we beat you six one, we're Man City, we beat you six one' in town on Sunday...

I think when it is sung in context its fine (every joke is offensive to someone) but when it is sang as an actual regular song I think its arrogant and wankerish so I wont be involved!

P.s How funny were Aldershot fans when they went behind singing "were gonna win six one" Class

Clubs have always knicked each others songs, crewe say they started blue moon, sunnerlan fans think they started nialls disco pants.

Who cares, so long as we know why we're singing it.

Why should we be humble when we are in their ground beating them 6 -1? It was brilliant taking the piss out of them at the end of the game last week. I'm still buzzing now, nearly a week later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.