Rags 1 city 6

Darren3 said:
Just wanted to say Thanks to chaddblue for posting this.
I did miss it but it is on later in the week... So Thanks!

When is it on please, I need to sky plus this as I had the full match but it was deleted, boo

Is there a way of watching the full game somewhere as I have only ever seen the highlights?

citytill1die84 said:
Ric said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
Think its time people got over the 1-6 thing, its a bit small minded, 2 seasons ago n all.

Call me a rag if u wish, im not

I don't think I'll ever tire of watching that game.

Nope me neither.

I remember when Silva made the pass to Dzeko to make it 6... I thought "no way we score another, he's taking a piss with a pass like that." But he wasn't, it was perfection. City, (and Silva specifically) could just do no wrong that day.

MC-alexander-FC said:
Red Cafe said:
"I want to crush them in a truly epic manner."
The 6-1 was great but snatching the trophy from them ment a whole lot more in terms of history. Winning a derby USED to be our cup final day..
And yet that day it ended up 5-1 in THEIR cup final.... then 6-1, by that time though most of the poor fuckers had set off home.
It was an epic victory and the goal difference gained in this game ended up counting a lot come the final day of the season. United would love us to forget about this game, "only one game, small time City still celebrating it. Where's your trophies?"
Fuck 'em.
You lucky bastards, it should have been ten

131647_179168.jpg

Silva.gif

There was an enormous significance to this game and this result. I had a really strong feeling we were going to hammer them in the run up to the game. I saw it as history repeating itself from the 3-1 win there in the 68 title season. And so it came to pass.

I was euphoric because of the significance of the result. It should have been the changing of the guard in Manchester and in football. It was for a while. How the fuck did we slip so much to lose the title the following season?

I like to think we did it for people taking the p*ss out of this great man

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzHhEkInN9U[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.