Rags at Work

pete1970

All quiet so far,
Im surrounded by plastics however.Good job i have broad shoulders to take their Sneering/Gloating.Any aggro Blues give it em back! Thats an Order.

I'm just smiling and saying that I'm not bothered as there is still a cup final for us to play. It's really hacking them off.

I feel pretty good today and it is very quiet because it was expected and known for weeks. I know that we are the better team, we won it in such a way last year that they will never ever match it. They may of won it this year and it is deserved but for the most part they have been crap to watch and are a side that is hanging on and a manager who is also hanging on to his perch. RVP was the reason they won the league and soon they'll need several or more players of a similar quality just to compete with us.

They also have nothing to play for now other than trying to break Chelsea's point record, we have a cup final to go on. They know we are going to strengthen ten fold this summer and really this might be their last title for a bit. Enjoy your twentieth United because it might be your last!

at least by them winning it now, we can get all the shit over with b4 the FA cup and we can have the last celebration of the season.....................fuck em

haydockboy said:
at least by them winning it now, we can get all the shit over with b4 the FA cup and we can have the last celebration of the season.....................fuck em

Haven't the PL agreed to present a fresh trophy at each of the remaining fixtures, and each team is obliged to genuflect and doff caps?

haydockboy said:

Thats what im thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.