Rags at Work

I've got one red knobhead giving it that City held the trophy for the shortest period of time ( 334 days ) I've just told him to go and make a fucking banner about it ( also is this true ?? )

leruzin said:
I've got one red knobhead giving it that City held the trophy for the shortest period of time ( 334 days ) I've just told him to go and make a fucking banner about it ( also is this true ?? )

I don't understand this we held the Championship the shortest. We won last years 38 game Championship season and we will be that seasons Champions until this season ends. They've just won this seasons Championship and will hold that title until the end of next season even if somebody else wins it by Christmas. Now unless we remove our gold badges and they start wearing theirs this weekend then I shall apologise for my mistake. Another myth that they'll keep saying enough times and it will become a fact in the national press.

leruzin said:
To be honest, in my eyes, the day we walked out of the tunnel against Southampton and the ref blew his whistle; we were no longer champions of anything. Last season was gone, we had three months to celebrate it and call ourselves champions. But a new season is a new season and it all starts again from second 0:0001.

When we look back we were the 2011-12 champions and the 2012-13 season had absolutely fuck all to do with it.

I think that's been a bit of a problem with the attitude of some of our fans and players this season. That they've clung onto being champions of last season for too long.

None of them really take me up on it because they know I would rip them a new one.

The match going decent minority dont bother with the piss taking and just discuss football

Had some c unt (who funnily enough never bothered me on facebook last season) giving it the big I am yesterday. Usually wouldn't respond but just replied with this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRrXuObdeds[/youtube]

one said we got our trophy back and you only won it last season on goal difference
Yes I said 6-1 at the swamp and 1-0 at the etihad was the difference he never said anything else about it

bluebird113 said:
one said we got our trophy back and you only won it last season on goal difference
Yes I said 6-1 at the swamp and 1-0 at the etihad was the difference he never said anything else about it

Just tell them that if they would have tried playing football against us instead of rolling over like dead dogs and conceeding 6 points and 7 goals, they might have won it outright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.