Rags at Work

All quiet at my place till today. Walked into a meeting and the "knuckledraggers are champions" was projected on the wall. Ah well said I, you won nothing last season and this is your only piece of silver this season. Consider it out on loan cos we feel sorry for you. Keep the blue ribbons that are on it. We will need them again next season.

To me United winning the title would be like Rhodri Giggs taking his wife back, it will never be the same and every time he looks at it they / he will remember who was mauling it last year.

I work alongside one, not seen him for weeks as we work shifts, and we've both had holidays. Came in tonight and announced that he would miss the parade on the 13th, because he has to be at work, it was obviously aimed at me, but as I usually do I blanked him.

He's been very quiet for nearly a year, I certainly never gloated to him last year, don't think I even mentioned it, but ever since our defeat at Southampton he's had trouble controlling himself, surprisingly he rarely goes, despite living in Manchester when not at work in NW London.

The Flash said:
Not a word so far. I think it's sinking in how hated they are and that nobody else is bothered that they've won it. Even when I switched talkshite on this morning there was very litte reference to it.

:D I know how hated United are and tbh I love it, why do you want other teams and fans to love you?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
inbetween said:
I feel pretty good today and it is very quiet because it was expected and known for weeks. I know that we are the better team, we won it in such a way last year that they will never ever match it. They may of won it this year and it is deserved but for the most part they have been crap to watch and are a side that is hanging on and a manager who is also hanging on to his perch. RVP was the reason they won the league and soon they'll need several or more players of a similar quality just to compete with us.

They also have nothing to play for now other than trying to break Chelsea's point record, we have a cup final to go on. They know we are going to strengthen ten fold this summer and really this might be their last title for a bit. Enjoy your twentieth United because it might be your last!

No they won't, they will just win a treble with 2 injury time goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.