Rags at Work

Conversation with a rag last night/today.

Last night I asked if he was looking forward to winning the league his response:

'Yeah I think we can do it next week against Aston Villa'

I quickly pointed out the game was tonight.

Today same guy I said to him well done last night mate looks like a trophy a piece for the Manchester clubs his reply:

' no I think Chelsea will beat you in the FA Cup final'

I just humoured him by saying I would put money on it if I were him so hopefully he goes in the bookies and attempts to do it.

You can't account for these rag fuckers they're unreal.

kiam06 said:
Today same guy I said to him well done last night mate looks like a trophy a piece for the Manchester clubs his reply:

' no I think Chelsea will beat you in the FA Cup final'

I just humoured him by saying I would put money on it if I were him so hopefully he goes in the bookies and attempts to do it.

You can't account for these rag fuckers they're unreal.

Just because you keep track of everything united does doesn't mean he has to know everything about city..

I've had a fair amount stick in work, onwards and upwards. Roll on next season. I'm quite excited about the summer signings. See if we can drop some the players that haven't put their all in.

The rags in the office here must have made some sort of pact over the past couple of days as they've all brought scarves in today.

However, one lady has brought an FC United of Manchester scarf. When we asked her why, she said she didn't know there was a difference and, get this, "they're the same colour" so what's the problem!!!!

You could not make it up.

Do what I've done for about a decade - deliberately confuse their lot with Barcelona.

Me (Sees a rag in a scum shirt): So, you think you guys are going to win tonight?
Rag: No, "WE" won last night to clinch the title.
Me: I know about that - I mean the Champions League match against Bayern. Saw that shirt on you and figured you support Barca as well, amirite?

12.55pm and its just had its very first mention at work. Including a from a women who in the 18 months I have worked here has never revealed herself to be a united fan until this time.
One united fan friend I have on facebook (the usual glory hunting type who spent the evening posting 'amusing' pictures of baconface and Mancini) actually commented on how good the ending to Broadchurch was when it had just finished, despite the fact it was on at the same time as the match!

My responses have been fairly succint, and pretty much conversation ending.

"Hope you're not crying today, we've got our trophy back".

"Nah, the league's been over for the last 6 weeks or so, I've accepted it over that time, last night was just the inevitable eventually happening. It's not like we thought we'd won it, and then 30 seconds later we'd lost it, now that would have really hurt".

And that pretty much has ended every conversation thus far.

I worked the night shift last night, prob be around 10/15 rags work there none had gone to the game or booked it off to watch on the tv and when they scored the goals not a sound of cheering, they knew they had won it weeks ago and what a big anti climax it was for them lol. They can keep there 20 titles because they will never win it in the manner we won it last season, the way we did it really hurt the club the players there fans which was brilliant. I'm not in the slightest bit bothered they won it because it means nothing to this arrogant club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.