rags banner

Let em have their new banner by all means..all it will do is convince the world that they are truly obsessed with us..

if City win the FA Cup and they change it to something else it will look foolish on them. very foolish. the banner is about a major trophy.

they've had their fun. not that I really care all that much either way, but if I were a rag I would be embarrassed by it if City had won and would want to be rid of it.

blueinsa said:
Couldn't give a toss!

They know we are here now and its only a matter of time.

Me neither. No matter what we achieve over the next few years, the cretinous, verminous, scarlet hordes, driven to Stretford from the four corners of the Universe, will have a replacement. A simple two digit number is as much as their tiny minds can fathom. Were they to convert it into months, the intellectually-challenged foreign tourists ramming Piccadilly station after each home match would be totally flummoxed.

if they do replace the banner then have to replace that one the year after, then what will be the next one? answers on a postcard please.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blueinsa said:
Couldn't give a toss!

They know we are here now and its only a matter of time.

Me neither. No matter what we achieve over the next few years, the cretinous, verminous, scarlet hordes, driven to Stretford from the four corners of the Universe, will have a replacement. A simple two digit number is as much as their tiny minds can fathom. Were they to convert it into months, the intellectually-challenged foreign tourists ramming Piccadilly station after each home match would be totally flummoxed.

Brilliant.

monkey-trousers said:
2mc7wxw.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted about this pic, I guess it has but just in case, has anyone noticed top right of the pic above the exit is the words wankers exit!!??
Excellent!!

Bring it on then they can tear another one down very soon, Rememeber the days in div 2 when we were irrelevent, now they are frightened as they know we are coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.