Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

No-one has ever managed to say what the terms are for the PIKs. There must be something preventing the Glazers from just paying them off. There is nothing else they are paying which is costing them so much. If they were to take another loan out at LIBOR it would be at a lower interest rate than the 14.25 (now 16.25%) of the PIKs and nor would it be rolling up. It also wouldn't make sense for the hedge fund to just let them off. If they hold out, they can get 600m so why would they want the Glazers to pay a third of that - which is what it currently stands at? Will someone with better knowledge of this arrangement please explain how it works?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm --<br /><br />
Jonnos left peg said:
swampv.jpg
Is this your work?

blue12 said:
Guy i know is on panorama tonight speaking out against the glazers and has been told by other protesters that the club has warned them that if it gets aired tonight they will be banned for life from the swamp.
So much for free speach hey,couldnt happen to better fans though.
not exactly free speech when a programme supporting the red knights is aired at the expense of the british tax payer

squirtyflower said:
blue12 said:
Guy i know is on panorama tonight speaking out against the glazers and has been told by other protesters that the club has warned them that if it gets aired tonight they will be banned for life from the swamp.
not exactly free speech when a programme supporting the red knights is aired at the expense of the british tax payer

dont watch it then

squirtyflower said:
blue12 said:

Cant wait..its gonna be fun watching them squirm..

watching who squirm?

United fans cant wait , more weight to the LUHG campaign , the more people see it the better...<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
bumbles said:
dont watch it then

i won't be
but
i will still have had to pay for it though, rag

well done Im sure your 0.000001p will be musch appreciated.thanks for your contribution to the LUHG campaign

bumbles said:
watching who squirm?

United fans cant wait , more weight to the LUHG campaign , the more people see it the better...

-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm --

squirtyflower said:
i won't be
but
i will still have had to pay for it though, rag

well done Im sure your 0.000001p will be musch appreciated.thanks for your contribution to the LUHG campaign

Put any fuel in your car lately ?? maybe you get the bus ??
our owners are very grateful. :)

samharris said:
bumbles said:
watching who squirm?

United fans cant wait , more weight to the LUHG campaign , the more people see it the better...

-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm --

Put any fuel in your car lately ?? maybe you get the bus ??
our owners are very grateful. :)
as are we every time carlito puts the ball in the back of the net

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.