Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

quiet_riot said:
Whitworth warrior said:
Or are you calling the BBC arrogant?

Does seem odd. The BBC tend to bum United (certainly on MOTD/FF), presumably to get back in Slur Alex's good books, in the hopes of him giving them some airtime. Then along come this program, slamming United's owners, depicting them as Gnomes and highlighting Gill's constant lies.

There goes any chance of seeing SAF on MOTD before he shuffles off.

Thought that from next season all managers including baconface had to speak to all the press, which means the BBC no longer need to curry favour with him.

quiet_riot said:
Whitworth warrior said:
Or are you calling the BBC arrogant?

Does seem odd. The BBC tend to bum United (certainly on MOTD/FF), presumably to get back in Slur Alex's good books, in the hopes of him giving them some airtime. Then along come this program, slamming United's owners, depicting them as Gnomes and highlighting Gill's constant lies.

I dunno what's in the BBC's minds, but I don't think SAF will talk to them.

Whitworth warrior said:
marco said:
what we want now is for the american economy to go bang and its goodbye united
Why? they will have to sell up, buyers are waiting for that.

the glaziers have been hamerd in the crunch over the last couple of years loses up in the millions this down to the economy in the states,this is why as they said on the program they have been taking money out of united to put in there back pockets,i agree the longer they are at united the better but the point of no return from debt must be just around the corner

quiet_riot said:
Whelan sounds like he has a tongue that's 3 sizes too big for his mouth.
Have to LOL at how bad the Glazers seem to be at business. Buy high, sell low...gg guys.

I hate the rag twat. And I mean HATE. Because he HATES City.

man united epitomizes football, bollocks ? for a club who have been blowing every other club out of the water on transfers for the past fifteen years,they want the whole world to feel sorry for them and back them, go and get stuffed, also that guy whelan wonder how he made is millions what a back stabbing man u arse licker? talks about everyone except wigan? when man u floated on the stock exchange and was head and shoulders above everyone they laughed at every other club in the premiership? whats the bbc really up to?

lloydie said:
quiet_riot said:

Thought that from next season all managers including baconface had to speak to all the press, which means the BBC no longer need to curry favour with him.

No idea mate. I assume the drunken one will find some way to wiggle out of it. A scouting trip to South Africa every weekend maybe?

Really can't keep up with these mugs, But here goes, updated version of the app to match the latest debt.

ragsdebtv2.gif

quiet_riot said:
lloydie said:

No idea mate. I assume the drunken one will find some way to wiggle out of it. A scouting trip to South Africa every weekend maybe?
Good time for retirement, Shirley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.