Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Whitworth warrior said:
Pam said:
They also want to change the goal posts now that they haven't got dosh to throw around any more. And this from a club who spent £30 million for the likes of Sebastian Veron. They've won every trophy going for years on end and they've done it by outspending everyone else for years and years and years on end. They;ve bought trophies just as surely as Chelski have bought trophies. And now that they can no longer buy success, they want the rules to change.

I really fucking hate that club.
So money generated by Football, that supports the buying of players is no better than what Chelsea did?
United raised around £50m 20 years ago by floating the club on the Stock Market. That wasn't football-generated, getting lots of small investors to buy shares is no different to one single investor greatly increasing the share capital as Abramovitch and ADUG have done.

Whitworth warrior said:
Pam said:
So money generated by Football, that supports the buying of players is no better than what Chelsea did?

No, I don't see the difference. Unless you're saying that the club with the biggest gate receipts and merchandising should be preserved in aspic and never challenged. Because that's the logical conclusion if you're going to say some sources of income are more virtuous than others. That approach would stifle competition and would be a disaster for football in the long run.

Load of Twattini claptrap.

lancs blue said:
Whitworth warrior said:
United raised around £50m 20 years ago by floating the club on the Stock Market. That wasn't football-generated, getting lots of small investors to buy shares is no different to one single investor greatly increasing the share capital as Abramovitch and ADUG have done.
Oh, I see.

How the f*ck do the rags follow UEFA's proposals?

How can a club that is in such trouble be given the OK?

Pam said:
mancunial said:
man united epitomizes football, bollocks ? for a club who have been blowing every other club out of the water on transfers for the past fifteen years,they want the whole world to feel sorry for them and back them, go and get stuffed, also that guy whelan wonder how he made is millions what a back stabbing man u arse licker? talks about everyone except wigan? when man u floated on the stock exchange and was head and shoulders above everyone they laughed at every other club in the premiership? whats the bbc really up to?

They also want to change the goal posts now that they haven't got dosh to throw around any more. And this from a club who spent £30 million for the likes of Sebastian Veron. They've won every trophy going for years on end and they've done it by outspending everyone else for years and years and years on end. They;ve bought trophies just as surely as Chelski have bought trophies. And now that they can no longer buy success, they want the rules to change.

Looks like Pam you should vist my post tonight 'lowering our standards I say Fu@k um'
Hate the tw@ts full stop.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pam said:

Looks like Pam you should vist my post tonight 'lowering our stanards I say Fu@k um'

Yep.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:02 am --<br /><br />
Robinho's_thumb said:
How the f*ck do the rags follow UEFA's proposals?

How can a club that is in such trouble be given the OK?

Same with Barca and Real. Both are heavily dependent on interest free loans from banks that don't ever expect to get their money back.

Pam said:

No, I don't see the difference. Unless you're saying that the club with the biggest gate receipts and merchandising should be preserved in aspic and never challenged. Because that's the logical conclusion if you're going to say some sources of income are more virtuous than others. That approach would stifle competition and would be a disaster for football in the long run.

Load of Twattini claptrap.
It stops money men buying a club with a few thousand fans small unsuitable grounds and having them compete with the top clubs of Europe, just because they are rich and they can do it, it’s unfair to clubs that are trying to do it the hard way.

Their next steps are quite obvious. They've done it to other sporting clubs and their model has worked. Strip the club for as much as they legally can. Then, once the club has declined to the point of it affecting their brand - sell up. In the meanwhile, the Glaziers have made a fortune. Just look at Corinthians and Tampa Bay as their model. They were once great teams and now look at them, now they are pants!

This is a time bomb waiting to expode and I am waiting for that day with much enthusiasm. Lets hope Fergie is alive to watch it all implode too...

Pam said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Looks like Pam you should vist my post tonight 'lowering our stanards I say Fu@k um'

Yep.
Off to the Falklands again where I will start up the Bluemoon MPA Club and the move Stretford to the Falklands Campaign alway a fav with the sad Rag tw@ts hiding down there.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pam said:
Off to the Falklands again where I will start up the Bluemoon MPA Club and the move Stretford to the Falklands Campaign alway a fav with the sad Rag tw@ts hiding down there.

Typical Bennies ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.