Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

wilesy has to say he doesnt care,as the penny has dropped now with the new bitters,and i for one am loving it.you could always go watch fc utd od bury mate.pmsl again at my good buddie wilesy,i think he needs a hug.

Wiles84 said:
squirtyflower said:
three rags on an mcfc forum, and they talk about irony

either arrogant pricks or moronic fools, you choose

Theres a load of city fans that invade United forums I go on.

If they can hold their own they get left alone (ok they get some stick)

It doesn't turn into an obssesed competition though, only bluemoon gives you that for some reason.

Dont talk bollux ffs....mates of mine tried on sadcafe and were outed for a lot less than you've said..

mancityvstoke said:
Wiles84 said:
No youre right I didn't realise that, so thats why everyones so upset then

Nobhead.

Let me tell you what you dont get about the United fans that actually matter. If we have to turn into a mediocre team or worse I couldn't give a shit, all I'm arsed about is that the club remains. In fact if it gives me back the affiliation I once had with the club then even better. I've seen my team win trophy after trophy since I can remember, i've seen the best players in the world wear the shirt every week. If it all ends tomorrow so be it

As long as a club remains I dont care, and imo United are too big to simply vanish, we might do a Leeds which is fine.

pmsl..you don't care? utter tosh

How do you know what I care about?

I was part of the group that protested against take over by BSKYB.

Answer me this, what football club in this country wouldn't want to be owned by Sky, the company that basically own football in the UK. Every other clubs fans would drop their pants and bend over as fast as they can but we didn't because theres more to a football club than unlimited money and success. Winning stuff is great but I haven't enjoyed going to OT for about 6 years. That to me was what was most important about supporting the club, enjoying going and feeling a part of it

sir malcom said:
wilesy has to say he doesnt care,as the penny has dropped now with the new bitters,and i for one am loving it.you could always go watch fc utd od bury mate.pmsl again at my good buddie wilesy,i think he needs a hug.

Classic ostrich bury head in sand and hope it'll go away syndrome.

Wiles84 said:
mancityvstoke said:
pmsl..you don't care? utter tosh

Answer me this, what football club in this country wouldn't want to be owned by Sky, the company that basically own football in the UK. Every other clubs fans would drop their pants and bed over as fast as they can but we didn't because theres more to a football club than unlimited money and success. Winning stuff is great but I haven't enjoyed going to OT for about 6 years. That to me was what was most important about supporting the club, enjoying going and feeling a part of it

wilesy...ring a therapist

samharris said:
Wiles84 said:
Theres a load of city fans that invade United forums I go on.

If they can hold their own they get left alone (ok they get some stick)

It doesn't turn into an obssesed competition though, only bluemoon gives you that for some reason.

Dont talk bollux ffs....mates of mine tried on sadcafe and were outed for a lot less than you've said..

I dont go on that one, its full of pricks

mancityvstoke said:
Wiles84 said:

Answer me this, what football club in this country wouldn't want to be owned by Sky, the company that basically own football in the UK. Every other clubs fans would drop their pants and bed over as fast as they can but we didn't because theres more to a football club than unlimited money and success. Winning stuff is great but I haven't enjoyed going to OT for about 6 years. That to me was what was most important about supporting the club, enjoying going and feeling a part of it

wilesy...ring a therapist

whys that funny man

Wiles84 said:
sir malcom said:
wilesy my mate,what you dont get our kid is,these debts have to be paid off somehow,so lets look at the options here,I know Its going to have to be Wayney isnt it,he should keep you afloat for another season.Or you could flog ickle mickey or whats the mexican called or berbaplop,its not pretty reading for you is itr my rag mate,but to me its beautiful reading,i will ask you what your going to do next season as its a bit early for me to say what im expecting off CITY as our spending is far from over,over to you wilsey mate.£120 a minute ,you need more than a plumber for this leak pmsl

No youre right I didn't realise that, so thats why everyones so upset then

Nobhead.

Let me tell you what you dont get about the United fans that actually matter. If we have to turn into a mediocre team or worse I couldn't give a shit, all I'm arsed about is that the club remains. In fact if it gives me back the affiliation I once had with the club then even better. I've seen my team win trophy after trophy since I can remember, i've seen the best players in the world wear the shirt every week. If it all ends tomorrow so be it

As long as a club remains I dont care, and imo United are too big to simply vanish, we might do a Leeds which is fine.

Nice brave words but i think the reality of playing Lincoln and Hartlepool on a regular basis with a load of shite players whilst City rule the world will make you think again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.