Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

at least we only have one thread contaminated with the vermin, something we've been asking for for awhile now

its like quarantining all the viruses in one place on your hard drive

wilesy lad,hoping it goes tits up off the pitch,what do you call 1.1 billion in debt and leaking out of the rusty old hulk the ss nitid at £120 english sterling a minute of every day of every month.ive not worked that out yet what that is in intrest alone ,but sure somebody will enlighten us.pmsl

Are you sat there typing in your £2.50 Norwich scarf..there add Norwich to our patter.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCiK-NKrCkw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCiK-NKrCkw</a>

Is that YOU dancing about like a true daytripper?

Another rag sad act...rather be in debt..ffs. well heres news for you..you are in debt so happy times ahead eh..

No green and yellow for you then...yeah right.

wilesy my mate,what you dont get our kid is,these debts have to be paid off somehow,so lets look at the options here,I know Its going to have to be Wayney isnt it,he should keep you afloat for another season.Or you could flog ickle mickey or whats the mexican called or berbaplop,its not pretty reading for you is itr my rag mate,but to me its beautiful reading,i will ask you what your going to do next season as its a bit early for me to say what im expecting off CITY as our spending is far from over,over to you wilsey mate.£120 a minute ,you need more than a plumber for this leak pmsl

samharris said:
Another rag sad act...rather be in debt..ffs. well heres news for you..you are in debt so happy times ahead eh..

Nah I went along with the green and yellow at games I was at last year...doubt it'll still be going next year

Listen wiley I do feel your pain about supporting that shower of nobs but question your need to make friends with blues about it all?

We are laughing at your potless club like you’ve been laughing at us for 34 years. Take it like we have had to. You are going to have to suffer a few years of it pal.

If you are a match going Manc then fair do’s but you have a lot of daytrippers who ruin it for you but most of us blues will shed no tears at your demise.

The Glazers were heaven sent

Wiles84 said:
samharris said:

Nah I went along with the green and yellow at games I was at last year...doubt it'll still be going next year

aww....

Wiles84 said:
mancityvstoke said:
he's losing it lads..won't be long

:-p

nah i'm right mate...dont worry

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 pm --

mcfcliam said:
HAHAHAHAHA

You MASSIVE prick with a MASSIVE obsession with City.

I love irony

60 pages about United on a city forum...hmmmm

I can do irony as well.

'All your fans come from Stockport' - Stockport is full of Reds

'Citeh wankers' - Taking the piss of a Manchester accent when you are MANCHESTER United.

'Obsessed' - Most of your songs are about City, you have banners about us and you all sign up to our forums.

'Bitter' - All you lot love it when we lose and hate it that we are progressing as a club/team.

MASSIVE irony.

squirtyflower said:
three rags on an mcfc forum, and they talk about irony

either arrogant pricks or moronic fools, you choose

Theres a load of city fans that invade United forums I go on.

If they can hold their own they get left alone (ok they get some stick)

It doesn't turn into an obssesed competition though, only bluemoon gives you that for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.