Rags eye new signings after landing Portugese tramp

LongsightM13

After paying £7m for a Portugese third division striker, Bebe, whose only international experience was representing his country at the Homeless World Cup, Baconface has identified the men he thinks can help him win the treble this year

1: 'Catweazle', an underpass in Bristol
Promising goalkeeper who has mice living in his beard
2zeba6q.jpg

2: 'Mad Billy', a skip in Glasgow
Has not washed the piss stains from his trousers for 22 years, setting a new Scottish record. Says Alex Ferguson is his role model
2m649bp.gif

3: 'Mental McBastard', Crowcroft Park, Longsight
Fulfills the 'home grown' criteria. Asked about the possible transfer, he replaied "AArrrccchhhh, feck of you feckin bassaa"
20i8fbm.jpg

LongsightM13 said:
After paying £7m for a Portugese third division striker, Bebe, whose only international experience was representing his country at the Homeless World Cup, Baconface has identified the men he thinks can help him win the treble this year

2zeba6q.jpg

Has not washed the piss stains from his trousers for 22 years, setting a new Scottish record. Says Alex Ferguson is his role mod
2m649bp.gif

Fulfills the 'home grown' criteria. Asked about the possible transfer, he replaied "AArrrccchhhh, feck of you feckin bassaa"
20i8fbm.jpg

Class pass me the kleenex !!!

Taggart in a few years

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13vsbLgwrs&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13vsbLg ... re=related</a>

I assume that this Bebe or whatever the fuck he's called will turn out to be the next "wayne rooney" just because he's been brought in by that whiskey nosed bacon faced boot kickin arse humpin cnut, like that hernandez twat, he trips up and the ball hits him in the face yet it was a glory goal, whereas Boateng storms past valencias wingers and places a inch perfect cross and barry gets a beauty of a header on it, that was an "Average" goal...pisses me off them rag twats!

LongsightM13 said:

2zeba6q.jpg

Has not washed the piss stains from his trousers for 22 years, setting a new Scottish record. Says Alex Ferguson is his role model
2m649bp.gif

20i8fbm.jpg

laughed out loud at the above. :D

LongsightM13 said:

2zeba6q.jpg

2m649bp.gif

20i8fbm.jpg

FPMSL...

Thanks for that, nearly choked on my lunch !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.