Rags eye new signings after landing Portugese tramp

BWFC tid said:
That's nice, to have a great laugh at child orphans. It's not like their are any playing on the right wing for City???

*self awareness not pictured*

That surprises me... Bolton fans not having a sense of humour.

I mean, even you miserable twats down there must piss yourself laughing every time Kevin Davies has the ball at his feet.

rassclot said:
here's a couple more bacon face has got lined up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcb8FQpPSE&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUoyUGTl_1w[/youtube]

The second cracks me up so much.

uh-oh looks like theres a training ground bust up over the last can of special brew...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3mILqibQo[/youtube]

Soulboy said:
BWFC tid said:
That's nice, to have a great laugh at child orphans. It's not like their are any playing on the right wing for City???

I mean, even you miserable twats down there must piss yourself laughing every time Kevin Davies has the ball at his feet.

It's probably got "lost in translation" back into English.
And bare in mind how difficult it must be to type accurately with webbed fingers.

Soulboy said:
BWFC tid said:

Or maybe he's offended by us posting pictures of his family

RBmk2 said:
BWFC tid said:

Care to elaborate?Or have you got the definition of "orphan" mixed up with "single parent family?"

"Ian Wright adopted Shaun Wright-Phillips when he was 18 months old. His paternal father passed away and his mother abandoned him, making the child an orphan. Shaun was given the name of Wright and his long term partner, Debbie Phillips, who he has since married and divorced. The couple have 3 biological children, Bradley, Brett and Stacey"

In the league table of clubs I hate Bolton figure very high. After rags, blue dippers and spuds I'd propably put them 4th. It's the fact that they all have stupid accents, are constantly moaning about something and have ideas way above their station, thinking they are Real Madrid or something just because fat sam did a distinctly average job a few season's back.

You are Bolton ffs, one place above Bury FC in the football food change.

Please remember your place!

BWFC tid said:
RBmk2 said:
Care to elaborate?Or have you got the definition of "orphan" mixed up with "single parent family?"

"Ian Wright adopted Shaun Wright-Phillips when he was 18 months old. His paternal father passed away and his mother abandoned him, making the child an orphan. Shaun was given the name of Wright and his long term partner, Debbie Phillips, who he has since married and divorced. The couple have 3 biological children, Bradley, Brett and Stacey"

Don't know where you've found that nugget but I'm pretty sure that SWP's mum is well and truely alive.
Good try though.

;-)

Bellingham said:
In the league table of clubs I hate Bolton figure very high. After rags, blue dippers and spuds I'd propably put them 4th. It's the fact that they all have stupid accents, are constantly moaning about something and have ideas way above their station, thinking they are Real Madrid or something just because fat sam did a distinctly average job a few season's back.

Heh, maybe you have a short memory, but I remember City playing in the 3rd division not so long ago, so this food chain idea of yours is a little premature having done nothing of any note for.....well......ever.

The point still stands about the child orphan jibes. Your own club is making great efforts to help charities in New York and giving football boots to African orphanages.

You're not doing yourselves any favours here, and you know it.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm --<br /><br />
RBmk2 said:
BWFC tid said:

Don't know where you've found that nugget but I'm pretty sure that SWP's mum is well and truely alive.
Good try though.

;-)

read it again

BWFC tid said:
Bellingham said:

Heh, maybe you have a short memory, but I remember City playing in the 3rd division not so long ago, so this food chain idea of yours is a little premature having done nothing of any note for.....well......ever.

The point still stands about the child orphan jibes. Your own club is making great efforts to help charities in New York and giving football boots to African orphanages.

You're not doing yourselves any favours here, and you know it.

Time travel's slowly in Bolton....seems you've got little else to do than concern yourself about a thread on a City website...and spout a load of bollocks about a City player's parentage to try and labour the point.
And so far as City doing "nothing"...please let me know the last time Bolton ever did "something," other than kick and lump the fek out of anything that moves and have the biggest tool for a manager outside the swamp?

You should be more concerned about your club escaping relegation than stuff written on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.