Rags eye new signings after landing Portugese tramp

RBmk2 said:
BWFC tid said:
Heh, maybe you have a short memory, but I remember City playing in the 3rd division not so long ago, so this food chain idea of yours is a little premature having done nothing of any note for.....well......ever.

The point still stands about the child orphan jibes. Your own club is making great efforts to help charities in New York and giving football boots to African orphanages.

You're not doing yourselves any favours here, and you know it.

Time travel's slowly in Bolton....seems you've got little else to do than concern yourself about a thread on a City website...and spout a load of bollocks about a City player's parentage to try and labour the point.
And so far as City doing "nothing"...please let me know the last time Bolton ever did "something," other than kick and lump the fek out of anything that moves and have the biggest tool for a manager outside the swamp?

You should be more concerned about your club escaping relegation than stuff written on here!

OK, but concerning your food chain comment, that puts us on a level pegging.

Maybe I have caused you a little embarrassment, for that I do not apologize. I'm glad to have touched a nerve, and most people pulling the strings at Eastlands will be happy that I have made you look stupid, because you are.

Many people from different clubs partake in banter with other 'football' fans on different forums. Especially today when the suspected transfer market is supposed to explode. There has been more solid info on this forum about this Bebe fella than on another other forum in the country. I'm just disappointed that you had to spoil it with childish drivel.

Bolton has a proud history of defending the homeless . . . .

Homeless Bolton man ridiculed on website
7:40am Thursday 12th February 2009
By Andrew Greaves »
CIVIC, religious and charity leaders last night attacked users of the Facebook website who have claimed an Astley Bridge homeless man as their “pet”.
The “Tramp on Belmont Road Is A Legend” group is described by its creator as “an appreciation” of Malcolm Ullswater and has attracted more than 670 members.
But the group has sparked fury among local leaders.
Cllr Stuart Lever, from Astley Bridge, said he was disgusted that the group has been categorised under the pets and animals section on the social networking site.
He said: “I think it is sick. This man may be one of the longest-standing homeless people in the borough, but he is still a human being and to put him under pets and animals is disgusting.
“This man has fallen on hard times and he has been failed by society. We should not be poking fun at a man in these circumstances.
“Malcolm has been living on the streets for years and anyone who thinks that is funny should spend a night sleeping in their garden, especially during the recent cold weather.”
Members of the group have posted photos of Mr Ullswater and contributed to debates such as where he sleeps and the outcome of a fight between him and another local homeless man referred to as the Coca Cola Man.
Mr Ullswater, who is believed to be in his early 50s, can be seen walking the streets of Astley Bridge every day and sleeps rough under trees.
Cllr Lever said local restaurants and takeaways often supply him with food and drink.
He added: “There is no one fighting for his rights but I am determined to do so. People may think I am trying to ruin their fun but it is wrong that such a vulnerable person should be treated like this.”
The Vicar of Bolton, The Rev Matt Thompson, said: “I don’t think that people should be using Facebook for this kind of activity and I wholeheartedly agree with Cllr Lever’s view.”
Bob Jeffery, general manager of homeless charity Emmaus, described the group as unacceptable.
He said: “Making fun of anyone in this public manner is unfair but to use a person in this predicament is ignorant and unacceptable.”
A Bolton Council spokesman said the authority would be working with other agencies to look at what help was available to Mr Ullswater.
The Bolton News tried to contact the creator of the group but they were not available for comment.
No-one from Facebook was available to comment.

BWFC tid said:
RBmk2 said:
Time travel's slowly in Bolton....seems you've got little else to do than concern yourself about a thread on a City website...and spout a load of bollocks about a City player's parentage to try and labour the point.
And so far as City doing "nothing"...please let me know the last time Bolton ever did "something," other than kick and lump the fek out of anything that moves and have the biggest tool for a manager outside the swamp?

You should be more concerned about your club escaping relegation than stuff written on here!

Maybe I have caused you a little embarrassment, for that I do not apologize. I'm glad to have touched a nerve, and most people pulling the strings at Eastlands will be happy that I have made you look stupid, because you are.

Many people from different clubs partake in banter with other 'football' fans on different forums. Especially today when the suspected transfer market is supposed to explode. There has been more solid info on this forum about this Bebe fella than on another other forum in the country. I'm just disappointed that you had to spoil it with childish drivel.

First of all,I didn't make the "food change" comment.
Second of all,you've tried to make yourself look like a smart arse and the "voice of social conscience" on the thread by pointing out that Shaun Wright-Philips is an orpan,which by the dictionary definition he quite clearly isn't.So far as "embarrassment" is concerned,I'm afraid you've brought that on yourself with your own wiki inaccuracies.
Thirdly,personally I've no problem with fans of other clubs coming on here-as long as they don't start preaching in morals,take the piss or try to patronise.

Hope that's okay.

;-)

LongsightM13 said:
Bolton has a proud history of defending the homeless . . . .

Homeless Bolton man ridiculed on website
7:40am Thursday 12th February 2009
By Andrew Greaves »
CIVIC, religious and charity leaders last night attacked users of the Facebook website who have claimed an Astley Bridge homeless man as their “pet”.
The “Tramp on Belmont Road Is A Legend” group is described by its creator as “an appreciation” of Malcolm Ullswater and has attracted more than 670 members.
But the group has sparked fury among local leaders.
Cllr Stuart Lever, from Astley Bridge, said he was disgusted that the group has been categorised under the pets and animals section on the social networking site.
He said: “I think it is sick. This man may be one of the longest-standing homeless people in the borough, but he is still a human being and to put him under pets and animals is disgusting.
“This man has fallen on hard times and he has been failed by society. We should not be poking fun at a man in these circumstances.
“Malcolm has been living on the streets for years and anyone who thinks that is funny should spend a night sleeping in their garden, especially during the recent cold weather.”
Members of the group have posted photos of Mr Ullswater and contributed to debates such as where he sleeps and the outcome of a fight between him and another local homeless man referred to as the Coca Cola Man.
Mr Ullswater, who is believed to be in his early 50s, can be seen walking the streets of Astley Bridge every day and sleeps rough under trees.
Cllr Lever said local restaurants and takeaways often supply him with food and drink.
He added: “There is no one fighting for his rights but I am determined to do so. People may think I am trying to ruin their fun but it is wrong that such a vulnerable person should be treated like this.”
The Vicar of Bolton, The Rev Matt Thompson, said: “I don’t think that people should be using Facebook for this kind of activity and I wholeheartedly agree with Cllr Lever’s view.”
Bob Jeffery, general manager of homeless charity Emmaus, described the group as unacceptable.
He said: “Making fun of anyone in this public manner is unfair but to use a person in this predicament is ignorant and unacceptable.”
A Bolton Council spokesman said the authority would be working with other agencies to look at what help was available to Mr Ullswater.
The Bolton News tried to contact the creator of the group but they were not available for comment.
No-one from Facebook was available to comment.

Heh, that's right lets tar the whole of Bolton into a facebook campaign run by a group of school children. Anyone who uses facebook as a frame of reference is a simpleton in my book. Next time you post, please remind me to lower my IQ

I can hear your truck reversing, but it doesn't really explain this mornings faux pa.

RBmk2 said:
BWFC tid said:

Second of all,you've tried to make yourself look like a smart arse and the "voice of social conscience" on the thread by pointing out that Shaun Wright-Philips is an orpan,which by the dictionary definition he quite clearly isn't.So far as "embarrassment" is concerned,I'm afraid you've brought that on yourself with your own wiki inaccuracies.
Thirdly,personally I've no problem with fans of other clubs coming on here-as long as they don't start preaching in morals,take the piss or try to patronise.

Hope that's okay.

;-)

In other words ....FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR BORING BOLTON FORUM YOU BORING LITTLE TWAT

RBmk2 said:
BWFC tid said:

Hope that's okay.

;-)

Well, you guys got personal before I did. As John Rambo would say, "They drew first blood." Then complained when I fought back.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
RBmk2 said:

Hope that's okay.

;-)

In other words ....FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR BORING BOLTON FORUM YOU BORING LITTLE TWAT

Heh, I'm 6ft 4. But, If you would like to verify this in person, I'll be at the Gateway pub in Didsbury tonight. The names Mark.

BWFC tid said:
RBmk2 said:

Hope that's okay.

;-)

Well, you guys got personal before I did. As John Rambo would say, "They drew first blood." Then complained when I fought back.

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 pm --

bluevengence said:

Heh, I'm 6ft 4. But, If you would like to verify this in person, I'll be at the Gateway pub in Didsbury tonight. The names Mark.

hahahahaha

missi.t said:
LongsightM13 said:
After paying £7m for a Portugese third division striker, Bebe, whose only international experience was representing his country at the Homeless World Cup, Baconface has identified the men he thinks can help him win the treble this year

1: 'Catweazle', an underpass in Bristol
Promising goalkeeper who has mice living in his beard
2zeba6q.jpg

2: 'Mad Billy', a skip in Glasgow
Has not washed the piss stains from his trousers for 22 years, setting a new Scottish record. Says Alex Ferguson is his role mod
2m649bp.gif

3: 'Mental McBastard', Crowcroft Park, Longsight
Fulfills the 'home grown' criteria. Asked about the possible transfer, he replaied "AArrrccchhhh, feck of you feckin bassaa"
20i8fbm.jpg

Class pass me the kleenex !!!

Sick bastard.

No back tracking necessary on my part, BWFC.
Or are you actually another rag 'master of disguise'
Or are you 'Malcolm', or even 'The Coca Cola Man?'
Either way, get a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.