Rags on here!!!

der bomber28 said:
Right fallowfield rat can you honestly answer me this, why do you go out of your way to sign up to a city website and post a load of bollocks, but have the downright thickness to call us obsessed. You really cant see it can you, this is why everybody hates you, you truly are an inbred bunch of feckin ding dongs on a whole new level.

It's the only website they can find Macunians on. Unless they are multi-lingual they have got no chance of contributing to a discussion on their own website. Take your pick: Cantonese, Chinese, Urdu, Hindi, Gerjurati, Gaelic, Welsh, anything you want other than Manc.

theboyfrombrazil said:
der bomber28 said:
Right fallowfield rat can you honestly answer me this, why do you go out of your way to sign up to a city website and post a load of bollocks, but have the downright thickness to call us obsessed. You really cant see it can you, this is why everybody hates you, you truly are an inbred bunch of feckin ding dongs on a whole new level.

It's the only website they can find Macunians on. Unless they are multi-lingual they have got no chance of contributing to a discussion on their own website. Take your pick: Cantonese, Chinese, Urdu, Hindi, Gerjurati, Gaelic, Welsh, anything you want other than Manc.

Haha good point mate.

I know one that is a ST holder at the swamp, he goes to 5-6 games a season at CoMs. To be fair he always applies for away tickets and never gets 'em. He hates their plastics as much as we do.
He is a genuine football supporter, very few and far between.

all this attendances crap...who cares? the two rags i know who go are genuine football fans, never take the piss, never mention attendances, and we have abit of banter and have mutual respect as fellow football fans. now he knows i hate united, and i know he hates city, but its the arseholes from both clubs that makes us hate them, arguing over attendances, toilets, who got the biggest fucking crowd in 1956 FFS! petty things!

this fallowfield red obviously hasnt got a life as hes posting on a forum of a club he says he 'hates more than the scousers', and is one of the reasons i hate united so much! i suggest you now go away, and unless your going to post something relevant to city and not try and piss people off!

rant over!

ConnorMCFC said:
all this attendances crap...who cares? the two rags i know who go are genuine football fans, never take the piss, never mention attendances, and we have abit of banter and have mutual respect as fellow football fans. now he knows i hate united, and i know he hates city, but its the arseholes from both clubs that makes us hate them, arguing over attendances, toilets, who got the biggest fucking crowd in 1956 FFS! petty things!

this fallowfield red obviously hasnt got a life as hes posting on a forum of a club he says he 'hates more than the scousers', and is one of the reasons i hate united so much! i suggest you now go away, and unless your going to post something relevant to city and not try and piss people off!

rant over!
Spot on

theboyfrombrazil said:
der bomber28 said:

Wasn't he that French fella that played for the Rags in the 90's. You know the one, he lost the plot and KungFu kicked some Palace fan before harping on about Seaguls when he got bored of playing.

just a thought. if fallowfield red was born in the 60's or early 70's there is agood chance he will be called Colin after the King, just like nearly every other lad born in Fallowfield during that period.....if he is, is he in denial i wonder???

It doesn't matter to me how many people in Manchester support City, all the right ones do. City were the big working-class-English football club in Manchester in the 1920s and 1930s, and most of that population isn't now where it was then. Back then my own family was in Moss Side and Ashton, now they're all over the place. In the last fifteen years alone almost twenty percent of the population of Manchester has left and been replaced.

[
panishblue wrote:
Lets face it they are all taking the piss while they can because in 2yrs time they will be totally fucked and we will be giving them shit big time

They know the future is BLUE

Yes. The future is blue and i am a life long city fan, End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.