Rags on here!!!

kiam06 said:
Fallowfield Red said:
kiam06 said:
Not answered the question fallowfield have ever been to watch your team???

I gave up my season ticket about 5 years ago and have only been going to European aways since then. I haven't been to Old Trafford for about 3 seasons now. Happy?

Sorry you didn't go and I admire your honesty, can't you get tickets is that the problem?

nah the rag thinks the pub is more comfy

I want to know how he gets european away tickets if he gave his season ticket away 5 years ago, is he John O 'Shea's bit on the side?

In all seriousness, why come on here? This is a forum for supporters of Manchester City, Can u not go on one of your own forums, it really it quite sad to be honest. In fact Its actually flattering that you decide to spend your days/nights thinking of us, and there i was thinking Un*ted fans didnt care about lickle old City! i cant get my head around it,

'I think I better leave right now...' as the great man once sang. Take your own advice Mr Young and post on your own forum.

Thinking they should all fuck off apart from Danny, he's that thick we can train him to be our own little Bluemoon pet dog.

This was my post on that now infamous thread by the bum burglar known as dannycrow7.

Hahahaha you really couldn't make this up, me thinks there may be many rags on the change judging by the amount of them turning up on here. They have the gall (or downright stupidity) to call us obsessed, I have never nor desire to visit a rag site lest join one and post on it. This is why so many people find them to be vile blinkered superstore dwellers, I hate them with a passion more so the more I see them stalking us blues on here, three words you feckin swamp rats "GET A LIFE" i'll even give you the 50p to get one. C.T.I.D

Fallowfield Red said:
kiam06 said:
Not answered the question fallowfield have ever been to watch your team???

I gave up my season ticket about 5 years ago and have only been going to European aways since then. I haven't been to Old Trafford for about 3 seasons now. Happy?

**** [rather watch in the pub]

This our CITY as in our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.