Rags on here!!!

too right merlot. when you take in to account the mass slum clearances(not gonna debate the rights or wrongs)of the late 60's and 70' it is quite understandable why blues have spread to the suburbs of thameside, stockport and even wilmslow

jonesy65 said:
too right merlot. when you take in to account the mass slum clearances(not gonna debate the rights or wrongs)of the late 60's and 70' it is quite understandable why blues have spread to the suburbs of thameside, stockport and even wilmslow
"sigh*

Yet another rag. Come on mods.

Brucie Bonus said:
jonesy65 said:
"sigh*

Unfortunately they've been out in force recently mate. They bunch up and support each other with subtle replies to raggish posts and think they can get past us. I believe I've sussed a longer standing poster on an earlier thread who's tripped him/herself up. I gonna wait to see they're next post before I spring the trap. There are plenty that think they've slipped in under the radar, but they're not fooling me.

I thinks it's time to recall your "how to spot a rag" topic and add a few more pointers.

rodders said:
Brucie Bonus said:
jonesy65 said:
"sigh*

Unfortunately they've been out in force recently mate. They bunch up and support each other with subtle replies to raggish posts and think they can get past us. I believe I've sussed a longer standing poster on an earlier thread who's tripped him/herself up. I gonna wait to see they're next post before I spring the trap. There are plenty that think they've slipped in under the radar, but they're not fooling me.

I thinks it's time to recall your "how to spot a rag" topic and add a few more pointers.

Ah...you remember that? LOL.

Brucie Bonus said:
rodders said:
Brucie Bonus said:
jonesy65 said:
"sigh*

Ah...you remember that? LOL.

Yup...
Was gonna start a thread earlier naming names, but got caught up in the 1.6 thread and thought better of it :-)

They're doing my head in, but I suppose I should rise above it and just ignore them.
I dread to think of the numbers that will invade us once we start to be a real threat in terms of success/signings.
They're really gonna see their arse's.
Obsessed won't be the word !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.