Rags on here

Boots_ said:
As with dogshit, the best policy is avoidance where possible. However, it is inevitable that at some point you will have an "encounter". This "encounter" is often annoying, vile and creates a huge stench. Unfortunately, "it" can be stubborn and difficult to get rid of, despite the fact that it is clear to everyone that you don't want "it" anywhere near you.

In essence, think rag, think dogshit.

PMSL!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 pm --<br /><br />
gregglake said:
glen quagmire said:
The problem is most of the vermin, are not respectfull. IMHO, they are rancid, anti-city scum, who pretend to be humble, now the power has shifted back to the blue side, where it belongs.

come on mate have some sense its never been on citys side

How old are you, Greg ?- Under 30, I assume.

I grew up in the late 60's and early to mid 70's and City were the stronger team by far.
United were relegated twice during that period, and in those days, THEY used to dread the Derbies.

My favourite game was the 4-0 drubbing that could have been 14-0 if we had taken all our chances.

Mike Summerbee was best mates with George Best, so perhaps he took pity on the scum.

Oh, sorry for mentioning this - after all, we've got no history, hey?

Sour faced, Red nosed, Swamp dwelling, Granny sh*gging, sewer rats ... On here...

Well as a famous green n gold supporter once said...

'Where are you'... 'WHHHHHERE ARE YOU'

In loving memory of Delia Smith...
Missed, but never forgotten

Rags are just glory hunters ... they migrate like birds in winter .... we just want 100% pure loyal fans here ... sadly thats something a Rag will never be.

gregglake said:
glen quagmire said:
The problem is most of the vermin, are not respectfull. IMHO, they are rancid, anti-city scum, who pretend to be humble, now the power has shifted back to the blue side, where it belongs.

come on mate have some sense its never been on citys side

As said...they always revert to type..... gregglake....with a name like that you like the past....so go and check both club's histories.....

As nice and polite as many are to begin, they ALWAYS end up sniping and sneering in the end.

It's a City site, end off. Fcuk 'em all off here.

said this before. why do they want to come on here, whats wrong with them.?. fuck to thier own and rot i say

I find it all a bit sad, you'd think they would have better things to do. I couldn't think of anything worse than going on to a rag site and trading opinions, it must be a boredom thing, their live's must be pretty dull to even think 'hmmm, I think i'll have a look on Bluemoon and see what the city fan's are talking about'.

Boots_ said:
As with dogshit, the best policy is avoidance where possible. However, it is inevitable that at some point you will have an "encounter". This "encounter" is often annoying, vile and creates a huge stench. Unfortunately, "it" can be stubborn and difficult to get rid of, despite the fact that it is clear to everyone that you don't want "it" anywhere near you.

In essence, think rag, think dogshit.
pure poetry !

most of them are plastic, deluded tossers, they are the wankstain of all football.
then you get the decent ones, the ones that are allowed a fair crack on here, they are football fans just like us, probably dads and husbands who go with their family, just like us.they get ripped off for tickets at away games, just like us.tv games rob them of traditional kick off times, just like us.

the test of course is how they behave when they dont win things for a while, when they see sky, the press and referees turn on them, just like us.

so they are not that different to us are they? some are arsoles, some are good.
just like us.

de niro said:
most of them are plastic, deluded tossers, they are the wankstain of all football.
then you get the decent ones, the ones that are allowed a fair crack on here, they are football fans just like us, probably dads and husbands who go with their family, just like us.they get ripped off for tickets at away games, just like us.tv games rob them of traditional kick off times, just like us.

the test of course is how they behave when they dont win things for a while, when they see sky, the press and referees turn on them, just like us.

so they are not that different to us are they? some are arsoles, some are good.
just like us.
vermin, every last one off them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.