Rags or Barca?

what a question!
beating the rags would be the ultimate. it could not get better than that. Losing to the bastards though would be hell. Dont think i could handle the stress of that one.
Beating Barca would carry more credence as they are the best team in the world and losing to them would not be as painful. You would probably still respect them.
Got to be Barca. Wi or lose can you imagine the party we would be having!
Get them cunts in the final and i think it would see a few blues off!

Barca for me then cos them cheesy bellends are getting nowhere near it.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Barca. I'd want the game to be a showpiece spectacle and not be soiled by rags. Beat the scum in the semi final then play Barca in a "Clásico" of a game.

this everytime. If we did lose against barca the experience would be significantly less traumatic.

Barca! They are the best football team that I've ever seen and to beat them fair and square, their best 11 versus our best 11 in the Champions League final would cement our place in history!!!

Beating the Rags would just give us local bragging rights until the following season's final when it would all be forgotten apart from the citizens of Manchester and Beijing..........

would ruin the whole trip having to look at/ listen to those horrible feckers

so Barca then

If it was Barca in the final I'd be nervous but eager (with limited expectations as they're such a good side), if it was United I'd be dreading it. I was bad enough for the FA Cup semi. I could hardly stand up by the final whistle, I felt like I'd been running on the pitch alongside the teams.

Plus Barca, best team in the world, has to be them.

It would have to be Barca, i'd be sick with nerves if it was the Rags.

Beat the Rags in the Semi and then the best team in the world in the final.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 am --<br /><br />
Balti said:
would ruin the whole trip having to look at/ listen to those horrible feckers

so Barca then

Exactly couldn't share our final with them, would detract from the whole occasion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.