Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development

They really are a set of comical bastards. It's like watching bratty children trapped in adult bodies. "oh I'm gonna get all my shirts that I've bought, and my mates ones, and throw them away for ever to try and piss you off. ner ner ner ner ner".

Genius. They are renowned for their wit.

They also sang Istanbul to the Leeds fans yesterday. Hypocritical pieces of shit.

I remember the M(U)EN running a story when our stadium was being built.
Two workmen were pictured on a JCB, holding a rag shirt and the story was about them burying the shirt within the foundations of the stadium, so it's already been done
At the time I thought it was a real non event and a ridiculously trivial story for the "paper" to run.

As plenty have already said, if they want to dig some holes and bury their crappy unwashed smelly garments, let them get on with it, in fact I'll bring my shovel and give them a hand

markprendy said:
Got a rag mate who recently posted this on Facebook:
"HA HA have a guess who got the contract to build city's new complex ",) CALLING ALL UTD fans put your old utd shirts in the foundations ",) lol give them to me or call into work ",) THANKS"

Followed by this comment: "We did it in the stadium too "

How sad!

If they want to keep buying new shirts and put money in the glazers pockets, let em.

Anyway, they might as well get used to our players walking all over them :-)

Re: Rags planning to bury utd shirts under youth development!!

mcfc-mark said:
Let me get this straight, they also did it to the stadium which was built for the commonwealth games and had fuck all do do with city at the time? Course they did.
They did. I know a few lads who worked on the site when it was being built. They didn't put their shirts in, just badges and ket rings and that. They didn't have shirts. All united fans wear black because they don't know who they are going to support next season.

Well at least the shirts will be in Manchester for once....

I seemed to recall the MEN doing a story, featuring two rags in shirts demolishing Maine Road......
Not that they care about us in anyway... it's Liverpool / Leeds / Arsenal / Chelsea that are their rivals......

In the absence of attending matches, knowing anything about their 'club' and generally stinking of shit; it's surprising the lengths some 'people' will go to prove how big a fan they are.

I'd love to go to the game tonight but I can't as I'm off to Madrid to Tipp-ex MCFC onto a lamp post 2 miles from Real's place. That'll show them we mean business.

mike channon´s windmill said:
And they think WE´RE obsessed with them. What is the underlying psycological dysfunction that implores these sewer rats to concoct never ending puerile japes supposedly at our expense?

Fuck me..you swallowed a dictionary mate?

Translation;

"Why do they try these shit pranks on us?"

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.