Rags Rumoured £75,000,000 bid for Torres

Re: £75,000,000 bid for Torres

chorleybloo123 said:
de niro said:
chorleybloo123 said:
I saw him with Eto'o at OT. They were both getting out of a black Bentley with Baconface in it.
omg when was this?

About lunchtime.

not a whooosh moment but just to clarify Baconface is at Wimbledon, just seen his whiskynosed boat on tv.

I think whoever scum bid for, we should too, whether we want them or not. Whatever extra they have to pay is added to their debt lol. Just target the bids from anyone in the top 4.

Rammy Blue said:
chorleybloo123 said:
de niro said:
chorleybloo123 said:
I saw him with Eto'o at OT. They were both getting out of a black Bentley with Baconface in it.
omg when was this?

About lunchtime.

not a whooosh moment but just to clarify Baconface is at Wimbledon, just seen his whiskynosed boat on tv.[

red nose is on centre court

Rammy Blue said:
horseshit.jpg

Buffalo Shit ? is this a greater or weaker strain of Bullshit and where does Bison or Yak shit sit in the grand scheme of things ? I know dogshit generally refers to something not being very good as opposed to a lie, would Birdshit be a white lie and sparrow shit a little white lie ? Maybe catshit could be the bullshit that none of us see until after its been exposed as I never see catshit anywhere ?

Rammy Blue said:
chorleybloo123 said:
de niro said:
chorleybloo123 said:
omg when was this?

About lunchtime.

not a whooosh moment but just to clarify Baconface is at Wimbledon, just seen his whiskynosed boat on tv.

yeh i know, just could'nt resist.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Rammy Blue said:

Buffalo Shit ? is this a greater or weaker strain of Bullshit and where does Bison or Yak shit sit in the grand scheme of things ? I know dogshit generally refers to something not being very good as opposed to a lie, would Birdshit be a white lie and sparrow shit a little white lie ? Maybe catshit could be the bullshit that none of us see until after its been exposed as I never see catshit anywhere ?

lol, thought the backdrop made it a prettier picture and gave the shit a bit more depth.....

goatistuta said:
Thats funny taggart is at wimbledon and has been all day. cameras keep showing him. unless he got a body double

lol just thinking that,thats why i very read this transfer forum due to pricks putting on a load of shite...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.