Rags Rumoured £75,000,000 bid for Torres

Re: £75,000,000 bid for Torres

stonie said:
goatistuta said:
Thats funny taggart is at wimbledon and has been all day. cameras keep showing him. unless he got a body double

lol just thinking that,thats why i very read this transfer forum due to pricks putting on a load of shite...

It was a joke by the way, based on Talkshite's Eto'o rumour. I've been watching Wimbeldon, so I know he's been there all day.

(Anyone who believed me must be very gullible)

Well then, they are ready to be snubbed once again, by one of the best players in the world!

they are trying to buy more trophies as usual and are ruining football

chorleybloo123 said:
stonie said:
goatistuta said:
Thats funny taggart is at wimbledon and has been all day. cameras keep showing him. unless he got a body double

lol just thinking that,thats why i very read this transfer forum due to pricks putting on a load of shite...

It was a joke by the way, based on Talkshite's Eto'o rumour. I've been watching Wimbeldon, so I know he's been there all day.

(Anyone who believed me must be very gullible)

Clarkied a few people there. Congrats. Though it's hard to tell whose been Clarkied and whose just playing along these days!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Rammy Blue said:
horseshit.jpg

Buffalo Shit ? is this a greater or weaker strain of Bullshit and where does Bison or Yak shit sit in the grand scheme of things ? I know dogshit generally refers to something not being very good as opposed to a lie, would Birdshit be a white lie and sparrow shit a little white lie ? Maybe catshit could be the bullshit that none of us see until after its been exposed as I never see catshit anywhere ?

FFS Nixon you don't half talk some shit

THis will never happen. If he was sold to the rags the bin dippers would burn Anfield to the ground with the yank owners in it !

alera said:
THis will never happen. If he was sold to the rags the bin dippers would burn Anfield to the ground with the yank owners in it !

Torres wouldnt join the rags, and the bin dippers certainly wouldnt sell him to them, not a hope will people see Torres in a rag shirt.

SWPISHOME said:
alera said:

Torres wouldnt join the rags, and the bin dippers certainly wouldnt sell him to them, not a hope will people see Torres in a rag shirt.

Unless the NOTW attempt to photoshop it.

quiet_riot said:
SWPISHOME said:
alera said:

Unless the NOTW attempt to photoshop it.

Yeh and they would probably still f**k that up, Evra's body with Torres head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.