Rags Thread

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

Why would that annoy you? It's just bogstandard football banter. PResumably you just told him that Barca will get five and we'll overtake them next year?

39178451_1233764233_Bender_shit_brix.gif

The way the seeding system works we have every chance of not making it thru the group stage, but the same could be said for the rags if they where a 3 of 4 seed. The seeding system works to maintain everything as it is and takes a number of years to "beat"

saleblue16 said:
rag 'mate' just tells me that we wont make it through the groups in champions league and we belong in the europa league !
god they annoy me !
It's called banter. Give it back with interest and ssk him if they're playing with four or five bowlers on Saturday as it is more likely to be a cricket score.

saleblue16 said:
rag 'mate' just tells me that we wont make it through the groups in champions league and we belong in the europa league !
god they annoy me !

So we are not good enough but we beat the CL finalists at Wembley not 1 month ago...

Scared shitless they are.

saleblue16 said:
god they annoy me !

it's only 5 seasons since the rags finished bottom of their group, despite being number 1 seeds, & didn't even get the consolation prize of a uefa cup spot.

Wankers tell them that they better make the most of that trophy they got yesterday cos its only on a short term lease cos we are taking posession of it next season and we have no intention of giving it back for a long time to come red cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.