Rags Thread

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

camelcoat said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
camelcoat said:
Explain to me how? There is no doubt that City are going to be a force but they're a million miles away from taking over.

Your delusion and arrogance will be YOUR downfall.
Your ignorance and abnegation of the inevitable will be yours.

I thought our downfall was last year? Moved to this year? Next year? I am not being arrogant, just being realistic. One day we will slip, I have no doubts about that. United won't disappear like you hope though, simply will not happen. City will win things, United will win things. It's just how its going to be.
I don't hope anything for Yoonited. I don't think about them, unless of course say a bitter Rag decides to intoxicate a Manchester CITY forum with his bullshit, then they appear on my horizon for at least a while.

I'm not bothered if City win more things than Yoonited in the coming years, i'm only interested in watching City progress, trophies, success or otherwise. I mean it's not like a club like Liverpool, who were winning European and domestic titles for fun for decades, would suddenly go 22 years without the title now would they....

Tomalonge said:
Ignore them!

We only say it for your reaction.

Think about things.
Nice to know that everything you do, Manchester City are at the forefront of your incentives.

Thanks for clarifying.

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
Ignore them!

Think about things.
Nice to know that everything you do, Manchester City are at the forefront of your incentives.

Thanks for clarifying.
Are they fuck!

It's Liverpool, don't insult me.

bollox....its city and everyone knows it

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
Ignore them!

Think about things.

Thanks for clarifying.
Are they fuck!

They were your words, not mine.

jacko8684 said:
Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Thanks for clarifying.
Are they fuck!

Except you don't, and I just told you who I consider our main rival. You're a not-very-close second. (But lets face it, you have the benefit of not being scouse)

When you've won more trophies you'll be a rival, which shouldn't take too long, as the blue moon is rising.

Mëtal Bikër said:
They were your words, not mine.

Yup, we share a city, unfortunately due to only my best friend being a scouser I have to settle with winding up a few berties.

And yes, best friend, scouser. You did read that right, go on.

Tomalonge said:
jacko8684 said:
Tomalonge said:
Are they fuck!

Except you don't, and I just told you who I consider our main rival. You're a not-very-close second. (But lets face it, you have the benefit of not being scouse)

When you've won more trophies you'll be a rival, which shouldn't take too long, as the blue moon is rising.
a not very close second? how can a team that are 40 miles away be classed as more of a rival than a team less than 5 miles away? when they havent won the league for 22 years and they have Everton who are their main rival... fuckin rags.....always have been jealous of citys genuine supporters and so have tried to convince people we are irrelevant to them!! Be afraid cantona mask lovers...we are coming!!

Tomalonge said:
jacko8684 said:
Tomalonge said:
Are they fuck!

So trophies are the whole basis of lending your support to your club? Without them you'd feel inferior to others?

Well that's interesting...

jacko8684 said:
Tomalonge said:
jacko8684 said:

a not very close second? how can a team that are 40 miles away be classed as more of a rival than a team less than 5 miles away? when they havent won the league for 22 years and they have Everton who are their main rival... fuckin rags.....always have been jealous of citys genuine supporters and so have tried to convince people we are irrelevant to them!! Be afraid cantona mask lovers...we are coming!!
Yeah, but to be fair, you didn't tell us to come back when we had 18.

Let me get this clear. If we're obsessed with you, it's pathetic, but if we're not obsessed with you, we're not proper football fans?

Great logic, son, take a bow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.