Rags Thread

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

People moan and whine about absolutely everything. Don't be so sensitive. It's called banter. They will give it. They've got the title that we want. They're in the final that we dream about but they're going to get absolutely hammered. It's just banter. Go to a match, you might experience it.

So better yet give it back to him, instead of moaning about it to us.

But it will take a lot, the CL is another level completely from the Europa League, and we struggled with that. It will take a lot, and even then. And that will be just to get out of our group.

i reckon our current team could get to the final if we had the same route they did.

He may be right, we will get a very tough group due to seedings BUT for me that means we have a competitive group with some top fixtures to look forward to which should be fantastic atmospheres. Much rather than than get the Scottish champions and some also ran teams in our group.

Rags Grind My Gears

Rahart said:
People moan and whine about absolutely everything. Don't be so sensitive. It's called banter. They will give it. They've got the title that we want. They're in the final that we dream about but they're going to get absolutely hammered. It's just banter. Go to a match, you might experience it.

But it will take a lot, the CL is another level completely from the Europa League, and we struggled with that. It will take a lot, and even then. And that will be just to get out of our group.
You aren't paying attention, are you glory hunter? We've already caught you and are taking over. And I will never let you and your shallow , arrogant mates forget it.

Your delusion and arrogance will be your downfall next season. City are the future, you are the past.

This season is your swansong. It's over. You are about to reap what you sew.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rahart said:

You aren't paying attention, are you glory hunter? We've already caught you and are taking over. And I will never let you and your shallow , arrogant mates forget it.

Your delusion and arrogance will be your downfall next season. City are the future, you are the past.

+1

Didsbury Dave said:
Rahart said:

Respectfully disagree with the bolded part. You are on the rise, every Manchester derby from here on out will be a hard fought battle and over the next few years you may win a few by a disicive margin. You will be in contention for every competition you're in and will win some in the very near future, but you haven't, at this point in time, caught or overtaken United.

Didsbury Dave said:
Rahart said:

Explain to me how? There is no doubt that City are going to be a force but they're a million miles away from taking over.

Your delusion and arrogance will be YOUR downfall.

camelcoat said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rahart said:

Explain to me how? There is no doubt that City are going to be a force but they're a million miles away from taking over.

Your ignorance and abnegation of the inevitable will be yours.

Ah, a good old war of increasingly obscure and abstruse words.

*Popcorn*

Mëtal Bikër said:
camelcoat said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Your ignorance and abnegation of the inevitable will be yours.

I thought our downfall was last year? Moved to this year? Next year? I am not being arrogant, just being realistic. One day we will slip, I have no doubts about that. United won't disappear like you hope though, simply will not happen. City will win things, United will win things. It's just how its going to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.