Rags Thread

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

Tomalonge said:
mcfcliam said:
Okay, okay, so we're now berties?

Yeah, I'm a bertie with a season ticket who goes home and away following a 'small club' and I fucking love it.

Tomalonge is a red and supports the most successful club in England, doesn't go to games and watches home games on streams despite living in Manchester.

I know who I'd rather be and that's a 'bertie'.
Doesn't go to every game, as I said I only do that if I can't get to OT.

And for the record, I have a lot of respect for you for being able to turn up to every game. And that's no shit at all, I wish I could.

Biker: I'm not responding to another thing you say because you're a twisted little nitpicking shit.

Wanna buy a white flag ??

samharris said:
Tomalonge said:
mcfcliam said:

Yeah, I'm a bertie with a season ticket who goes home and away following a 'small club' and I fucking love it.

Tomalonge is a red and supports the most successful club in England, doesn't go to games and watches home games on streams despite living in Manchester.

And for the record, I have a lot of respect for you for being able to turn up to every game. And that's no shit at all, I wish I could.

Biker: I'm not responding to another thing you say because you're a twisted little nitpicking shit.

Does it have a Utd logo on it? If not he won't be interested.
smoking-skull-thumb1081818.jpg

samharris said:
Tomalonge said:
mcfcliam said:

No thanks, my red one's still flying high.

fucking glory hunting red cunts.......who don't even go.

Yet they call us silly names.

Fuck off back to redcafe you boring red twats.

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:
Tomalonge said:

You've put a Utd flag on your house?

What's next a gazebo? A "Matchday experience" themed living room? How much dole money are we paying you for that?
mokin.gif

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:
Tomalonge said:

Where's ya green and yellow one then..?? on the wall with your faded giggs duvet cover.

mancityvstoke said:

I have the brainpower to keep a few tabs open, thanks.

Do tell me about these silly names I've called you though, that would be nice.

samharris said:
Where's ya green and yellow one then..?? on the wall with your faded giggs duvet cover.
I don't have one, the Glazers tend to stay out of footballing matters, so I don't really have a problem with them, as they're working out the debt.

Giggs duvet cover? That's a bit of a stretch, even if I did have one it wouldn't be faded.

Tomalonge said:
mancityvstoke said:

I have the brainpower to keep a few tabs open, thanks.

Do tell me about these silly names I've called you though, that would be nice.
"You" as in the collective term, not "You" personally, or are you going to deny that Utd have ever sung about City aswell?

I believe you've called me a "nitpicking little shit" was it?
mokin.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.