Rags Thread

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
And they all had season tickets too, no doubt!

Sometimes it's like they have a guide book of responses prepared!
halloween_skulls_33.gif
NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
My Dad still does, as did my Mother (Which I tended to use a lot more often than she did, now because we can't afford it it's being rented out). My Grandad sold his a long time ago because he could no longer afford it, but when he still went to the games he used to see whoever was at home in Manchester, be it City or United. Albeit if you ask, he'd always say he was a United fan first and a City fan second.

So yes, they all did, and I borrowed my mothers.

Try and find that answer in your fucking guide book.
Page 14, chapter 3: How to dig yourself out of a hole when your credentials are challenged.

Fairly standard response, i'm only surprised you didn't mention that onscure family member who was also a Blue but had learning difficulties, but how 99% of your family have been Reds.
laughing-skull.gif
MWOHOHOHOHOHOH
Nope, plenty of cousins are blues, plenty are reds. Most of the immediate family are reds though. My Uncle's girlfriend is a scouser, with a daughter who's a United fan.

None of the city fans or liverpool fans have any learning difficulties. They just picked a side, like you did, so fuck off with your almighty shit.

Tomalonge said:
jacko8684 said:
Tomalonge said:
Are they fuck!

It's Liverpool, don't insult me.

bollox....its city and everyone knows it
Except you don't, and I just told you who I consider our main rival. You're a not-very-close second. (But lets face it, you have the benefit of not being scouse)

When you've won more trophies you'll be a rival, which shouldn't take too long, as the blue moon is rising.

Mëtal Bikër said:
They were your words, not mine.

Yup, we share a city, unfortunately due to only my best friend being a scouser I have to settle with winding up a few berties.

And yes, best friend, scouser. You did read that right, go on.

Do the fuck we share a CITY..we are the City you're a fookin suberb.

samharris said:
Tomalonge said:
jacko8684 said:
bollox....its city and everyone knows it
Except you don't, and I just told you who I consider our main rival. You're a not-very-close second. (But lets face it, you have the benefit of not being scouse)

When you've won more trophies you'll be a rival, which shouldn't take too long, as the blue moon is rising.

Mëtal Bikër said:
They were your words, not mine.

Yup, we share a city, unfortunately due to only my best friend being a scouser I have to settle with winding up a few berties.

We SHARE a CITY.

Unfortunately, contradicting your logic, denying it more doesn't make it any less true. It's neither red nor blue, if anything, it'd be a dark purple.

Tomalonge said:
Nope, plenty of cousins are blues, plenty are reds. Most of the immediate family are reds though. My Uncle's girlfriend is a scouser, with a daughter who's a United fan.

None of the city fans or liverpool fans have any learning difficulties. They just picked a side, like you did, so fuck off with your almighty shit.
Hey, i'm not being almighty, though maybe if I won a few "trophies" you'd consider me your equal? Right?
1%5Cskull-smoking-14082.gif

Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:

Hey, i'm not being almighty, though maybe if I won a few "trophies" you'd consider me your equal? Right?
Right, and those skeletons are really fucking annoying.

Glad we could clear everything up. Have a nice day and shizz.

Okay, okay, so we're now berties?

Yeah, I'm a bertie with a season ticket who goes home and away following a 'small club' and I fucking love it.

Tomalonge is a red and supports the most successful club in England, doesn't go to games and watches home games on streams despite living in Manchester.

I know who I'd rather be and that's a 'bertie'.

Tomalonge said:
samharris said:
Tomalonge said:

We SHARE a CITY.

Unfortunately, contradicting your logic, denying it more doesn't make it any less true. It's neither red nor blue, if anything, it'd be a dark purple.

Well we at Coms pay our council tax for our council house to Manchester City council whereas you lot from trafford pay your council tax to Trafford borough council....what cant speak cant lie.. or do i have to dig for the umpteenth time the "MAP".

see ya see ya wouldnt wanna be ya...

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:

Right, and those skeletons are really fucking annoying.

Glad we could clear everything up. Have a nice day and shizz.
It's a skull, not a skeleton.

mms100408.gif
NYEHEHEHEHEH, I BROKE HIM!

In other words, i don't believe any of your bullshit, you're about as Mancunian as united are, suffering from an identity crisis where you're desperately trying to latch onto Manchester City because we're the ONLY connection to Manchester your club even has. Why oh why won't United honour the Borough of Trafford, which has been your home for over 100 years?

Why do you all continue to disrespect your home town!?
work.3945098.5.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.crying-skull-v1.png

mcfcliam said:
Okay, okay, so we're now berties?

Yeah, I'm a bertie with a season ticket who goes home and away following a 'small club' and I fucking love it.

Tomalonge is a red and supports the most successful club in England, doesn't go to games and watches home games on streams despite living in Manchester.

I know who I'd rather be and that's a 'bertie'.
Doesn't go to every game, as I said I only do that if I can't get to OT.

And for the record, I have a lot of respect for you for being able to turn up to every game. And that's no shit at all, I wish I could.

Biker: I'm not responding to another thing you say because you're a twisted little nitpicking shit.

Tomalonge said:
Biker: I'm not responding to another thing you say because you're a twisted little nitpicking shit.
Awww come on now.

I's only playin'!

I's like you, playing by the rules of the See Oh See! I ain't bin abusive or nuthin'

Come on and play some mo'!
189_smoking_skull.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.