Rags to be re-instated to champions league?

Re: Rags to get back in Champions League perhaps

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=242346" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=242346</a>

WTH is this

okay the case of Sion has only to do with Celtic and now Celtic could not capitalise with that oppotunity and are out of all continental competitions

how is Man U dragged into this and why would UEFA sanction the whole nation and FA of Switzerland over this? makes absolutely zilch sense whatsoever

Ooops missed the other thread :-(

Re: Rags re-instated to champions league

Prestwich_Blue said:
UEFA rules are quite clear. The best placed team eliminated would go through and that's us.
As funny as that would be it would pit us against Bayern again, which isn't supposed to happen in this round! On that basis I reckon UEFA would sneak the rags back in.

Correct me if I'm wrong but FC Sion played the inelegible players in the Europa League which comes under UEFA Jurisdiction, and they were duly kicked out (Righty) of that competition.

But do we know if they did the same thing in their own domestic League which would come under the Swiss FA rules, so if they haven't broke their own FA rules then I think UEFA can do nothing as they already kicked them out of the Europa and that should be that.

And it would be wrong to punish Basle for something another club has done.

Well, what did you expect? Plastic United must play CL, what else would all the millions of fans in China watch?

Agueroisablue said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but FC Sion played the inelegible players in the Europa League which comes under UEFA Jurisdiction, and they were duly kicked out (Righty) of that competition.

But do we know if they did the same thing in their own domestic League which would come under the Swiss FA rules, so if they haven't broke their own FA rules then I think UEFA can do nothing as they already kicked them out of the Europa and that should be that.

And it would be wrong to punish Basle for something another club has done.
i would have that they'd have played in there league

Swiss FA is under jurisdiction of UEFA and FIFA but Sion got permission for those 6 players to play in Swiss league doing the same thing they did with UEFA - they went to civil court and got permission from them.

I would not be happy for us to get reinstated on this way. We dropped out fairly and it would be no satisfaction to come back.

And to be fair to rags, I've read same thread over there before it appeared here and most of them share my view and wrote that they don't want to get reinstated like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.