Rags to lift title at The Etihad?

Think the OP meant clinch the title rather than lift the trophy.

If this happened there may be a few empty seats come the final whistle

Blumers Bloomers said:
Think the OP meant clinch the title rather than lift the trophy.

If this happened there may be a few empty seats come the final whistle

Actually, I did think they would actually lift it at ours... someone on twitter said they were going to. That not possible then?

Already been announced they won't be presented with the trophy at that game even it they clinch it then.

The way the season has panned out I'd bet anything they are going to secure the title at our place....it's just bound to happen.

I start can't fathom how a team can be top in March can crash so suddenly like this and be 8 points behind in a matter of weeks. Its been a complete disaster. To let let them win it so easily with room to spare is unacceptable.

I couldn't really give a toss where they lift it to be honest ........ the rags don't matter to me one bit , and i'd have felt just as cheesed off if Fulham had of beaten us to the title , as United .

City , via their poor form , are doin' their level best to ensure that we don't have much interest in the Etihad derby anyway , and United will want any title success to come at home .. so unless there's an astonishing City recovery inbetween now and then that alters the title situation drastically , then i don't really see either side busting a gut in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.