Rags v Chelsea

My commentary is alright...the one with Burley. Not sure which broadcast.

But seriously utter joke. Chelsea are one of the shittest teams in the prem. Outplayed at Swansea, level on points eith Newcastle and cant even fucken sustain a 3 gosl lead at the bridge with 40min left.

Go on. Turn into mediocrity. I hope Liverpool & Arsenal both beat them.

I guess i wouldve taken a draw at the start but how it turned out... 2 points clear lets keep it strong!

Train said:
Not as great a result as you think. The amount of confidence this game gives the scum is the equivalency of them winning this game.

wtf are you on, confidence does not translate into points does it, nor does good vibes or feelings of elation before you ask.

I see it may give them confidence, but remember Chelsea had the spine of the team out.

TCIB said:
Bloody hell pass me the fucking bucket, fuck of Tyler you ****.

Why can't they just get genuine non bias commentators.

All refs and commentators are completely in awe of them. They never even consider that they get soft penalties while AJ is apparently the worst diver in history.

Re: Fergie at it again

Aichel said:
Well, 3-3, better than nothing I guess.

Was convinced they would win

Webb - hang your fookin head in shame - I defended that twat for not ruining the WCF but that display was un utter disgrace. He handed the scum a way back into a game where they looked lost and on their knees. I said at the time you can´t trust these coonts even at 3-0 coz one decision can turn the match in their favour

Step up to the plate Howard Webb

Btw Chelsea were utter shite so it puts everything into context - Torres - wtf has happened to that poor coont

Train said:
Not as great a result as you think. The amount of confidence this game gives the scum is the equivalency of them winning this game.

Rubbish. Would have taken this result before the game. Also, they wont have Howard Fuckin Webb reffin every match. Another draw against the dippers will do.

can't fucking believe that!!!! that villas boas is fucking clueless, essien and malouda did absolutely fuck all in that game, and he kept them on. if that doesn't give our lads a kick up the fucking arse then nothing will.

never seen so many penalties give to one fucking team, unbelievable

just keep winning our games, hope mancini watched that and the boys

the league will be decided at city vs united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.