Rags v Chelsea

ElanJo said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Listen at least they didnt win which when Chick Pea scored I could only see that end result.

We are still 2 points clear of them with much better goal difference.

We need to beat Villa, Blackburn and Bolton and hope they slip up at Spurs. If so we will be 5 ahead. A good position to be in.

They play poo' next week as well
I wouldn't build your hopes up for that one. If the self-pitying Klansmen can't beat the likes of Sunderland, Swansea, Norwich, Stoke or Blackburn at Klan HQ, then how much chance have they got at Vermin Villas?

Re: Fergie at it again

5 goals 4 penalties. When they go down in the box it's guaranteed. Anyway top of the league and loving it.

Train said:
Not as great a result as you think. The amount of confidence this game gives the scum is the equivalency of them winning this game.

1 goal from open play and two iffy pens... yeah right..they have dropped points today and no confidence will ever bring those back.

Re: Fergie at it again

An absolute disgrace, for those who don't think football in this country is corrupt you need your heads testing.

At 3-0 I actually text my mate saying Webb will get them back in it, how could I have possibly known that??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.