Rags v Chelsea

jimharri said:
ElanJo said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Listen at least they didnt win which when Chick Pea scored I could only see that end result.

We are still 2 points clear of them with much better goal difference.

We need to beat Villa, Blackburn and Bolton and hope they slip up at Spurs. If so we will be 5 ahead. A good position to be in.

They play poo' next week as well
I wouldn't build your hopes up for that one. If the self-pitying Klansmen can't beat the likes of Sunderland, Swansea, Norwich, Stoke or Blackburn at Klan HQ, then how much chance have they got at Vermin Villas?

Liverpoo always step up against better opposition. I wouldn't rule anything out.

Cheadle Blue said:
can't fucking believe that!!!! that villas boas is fucking clueless, essien and malouda did absolutely fuck all in that game, and he kept them on. if that doesn't give our lads a kick up the fucking arse then nothing will.

never seen so many penalties give to one fucking team, unbelievable

Malouda was the fucking horseshit of the match. Fucking unbelievable!!!!! Every one of the penalties came from him losing the ball and he offered fucking NOWT going forward. Was SOOO PISSED OFF WITH AVB WHEN HE TOOK OF STURRIDGE INSTEAD OF MALOUDA.

Re: Fergie at it again

mike channon´s windmill said:
Aichel said:
Well, 3-3, better than nothing I guess.

Was convinced they would win

Webb - hang your fookin head in shame - I defended that twat for not ruining the WCF but that display was un utter disgrace. He handed the scum a way back into a game where they looked lost and on their knees. I said at the time you can´t trust these coonts even at 3-0 coz one decision can turn the match in their favour

Step up to the plate Howard Webb

Btw Chelsea were utter shite so it puts everything into context - Torres - wtf has happened to that poor coont

Both were penalties if AJ's was

i can't believe how angry ashley young makes me. in a 10 minute period in the first half, he dived twice, went straight through the back of ivanovic, and pulled the shirt of sturridge, and yet surprise surprise no yellow card.

pauljv92 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
can't fucking believe that!!!! that villas boas is fucking clueless, essien and malouda did absolutely fuck all in that game, and he kept them on. if that doesn't give our lads a kick up the fucking arse then nothing will.

never seen so many penalties give to one fucking team, unbelievable

Malouda was the fucking horseshit of the match. Fucking unbelievable!!!!! Every one of the penalties came from him losing the ball and he offered fucking NOWT going forward. Was SOOO PISSED OFF WITH AVB WHEN HE TOOK OF STURRIDGE INSTEAD OF MALOUDA.

so true malouda was gash all game, was a terrible, terrible sub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.