Rags v Chelsea

Our very own Castiel watching the game. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7RDEtWN2q4&context=C3b19fa0ADOEgsToPDskIUzwDUX-89Bn41SDf_nvYC[/youtube]

stony said:
roj said:
Rag78 said:
A question: If it had been you who had come from 3.0 down, how would you be feeling?

Fact is, you lot can sit here denying what a superb comeback that was; but if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be singing from the rafters, just like after we defeated you in the FA cup: This place was full of fans who thought they had just won the game

You just want to hope that we drop more points, because if we're within 4 points of you come the end of this month - with the run of games we have after the Spurs game - I'd fancy us all day long to retain the league.

I look forward to your amicable replies :)
Ooo a rag. Welcome to bm ****.

No need, he seems a decent poster so far.

Does not matter if he had the answer to life itself he is a rag and therefore a ****
A very shit **** at that just due to the very fact he loves the fergie fledglings

stony said:
roj said:
Rag78 said:
A question: If it had been you who had come from 3.0 down, how would you be feeling?

Fact is, you lot can sit here denying what a superb comeback that was; but if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be singing from the rafters, just like after we defeated you in the FA cup: This place was full of fans who thought they had just won the game

You just want to hope that we drop more points, because if we're within 4 points of you come the end of this month - with the run of games we have after the Spurs game - I'd fancy us all day long to retain the league.

A decent united fan? I don't think so.

stony said:
roj said:
Rag78 said:

And there was me feeling quite cordial!

Rammy Blue said:
TGR said:
TGR said:
Juvenile response. I'm telling you - we should be 9 -11 points clear by now... West Brom, Sunderland, Everton etc . Don't be so dismissive,
Unfortunately old enough to to know the truth old son. Be aware. be VERY aware!

Thought I was fucking tripping for a minute, then I realised it's a nutcase rag having an argument with himself.
Oh the optimism of youth... you fucking silly twat! You have be realisitic, 3-0 down at Chelsea - we would have never have come back - never! Live and learn my young friend...

Doubt we'll ever have as good a chance to win at SB in the league as we did today, for a long time.

That provokes a tendency to view it as 2 points lost, but an optimist would be glad we salvaged anything from that game. Awful defensively, bailed out by some fortunate decisions and some moments of quality.

I'd have taken 4 points from Arsenal/Chelsea away beforehand, so can't be too disappointed. Ferdinand is well and truly gone though.

Truth of the matter is that the scum lost 2 points today against a weak Chelsea team with the help of two penalties of which one was dodgy to say the least..

And Rooney says that the City players should be worried...

qs83li.gif

TGR said:
TGR said:
TGR said:
Lagh all you want Italian boy. I have been supporting this team since 1966. I've seen it all. I'm telling you, as much as I hate to say it the 'desire' with the scum is palpable.
Juvenile response. I'm telling you - we should be 9 -11 points clear by now... West Brom, Sunderland, Everton etc . Don't be so dismissive,

^^^^^^^^^^

128883321459949058.jpg

TUGGER said:
TUGGER said:
TUGGER said:
Lagh all you want Italian boy. I have been supporting this team since 1966. I've seen it all. I'm telling you, as much as I hate to say it the 'desire' with the scum is palpable.

DTeacher said:
Rag78 said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
You're right if we had done that this forum would be in overload and saying how we will win the league by 10 points and we have more spirit than all the teams put together x2. If it was us then we would be writing petitions because we should have had 4 penalties. At the end of the day even if you do win the league it will hurt yeah you will dish out the stick big time, how you overcame with your entire squad injured running on Fergie power alone. But I would rather take abuse because you beat us to the league than sat working out how we can get into the UEFA Cup through the fair play league. We aren't going away Rag78 we're here to challenge you this year and year after and for many years to come. Liverpool Spurs and you have to come to play us. We got Arsenal away then you and Chelsea at home. We will see what happens.

I don't expect you will go away. That much talent will eventually start winning things consistently. I just think that this season, if we do go and win it, it will be one of Fergie's greatest achievements. Injuries aside, I think that the current squad of players have done a great job considering the players we lost - and never properly replaced - in the summer.

It will come down to bottle and luck in the end.

Plus ability.

I'm backing CITY.

You have plenty of ability. I won't deny that. I just think that to the premier league, you need more than natural ability. Arsenal are testament to that fact.
I recall when Liverpool pushed us all the way a few season back, they were arguably a better football team than us that season. They came to OT, and absolutely took us apart. But in the end, when it came to the crunch, they couldn't cross the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.