Rags v Chelsea

Rag78 said:
A question: If it had been you who had come from 3.0 down, how would you be feeling?

Fact is, you lot can sit here denying what a superb comeback that was; but if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be singing from the rafters, just like after we defeated you in the FA cup: This place was full of fans who thought they had just won the game

You just want to hope that we drop more points, because if we're within 4 points of you come the end of this month - with the run of games we have after the Spurs game - I'd fancy us all day long to retain the league.

I look forward to your amicable replies :)
We'd feel as we felt after we came back from 3-0 down at Spurs or the other week when we nearly came back from 3-0 down against you in the cup.

The thing that would worry me if I were in your shoes was that your captain let Sturridge dance past him on the line for the first, no one was marking Mata for the second and Luiz had a free header for the third.

Whereas despite being the better team, you needed two very debatable penalties to get back in it. If oyu get through the next few games and we're still neck and neck then whoever wins it from there will deserve it.

Where is that photoshop picture of Webb in a rag shirt?

Are there any refs who aren't on the rags payroll?

At least the scousers won't roll over and die next week, just they will have to contend with another bent ref.

Oh well two points dropped GD widens by plus 3 could have been worse they could have won.

Rag78 said:
A question: If it had been you who had come from 3.0 down, how would you be feeling?

Fact is, you lot can sit here denying what a superb comeback that was; but if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be singing from the rafters, just like after we defeated you in the FA cup: This place was full of fans who thought they had just won the game

You just want to hope that we drop more points, because if we're within 4 points of you come the end of this month - with the run of games we have after the Spurs game - I'd fancy us all day long to retain the league.

You're right if we had done that this forum would be in overload and saying how we will win the league by 10 points and we have more spirit than all the teams put together x2. If it was us then we would be writing petitions because we should have had 4 penalties. At the end of the day even if you do win the league it will hurt yeah you will dish out the stick big time, how you overcame with your entire squad injured running on Fergie power alone. But I would rather take abuse because you beat us to the league than sat working out how we can get into the UEFA Cup through the fair play league. We aren't going away Rag78 we're here to challenge you this year and year after and for many years to come. Liverpool Spurs and you have to come to play us. We got Arsenal away then you and Chelsea at home. We will see what happens.

How many people think we would have come back from 3-0 at Stamford Bridge with 40 minutes to go ?I don't! Forget he penalties they evened themselves out. I for one am worried. I genuinely think they want the title more than we do. I'm worried...

Rammyblues said:
Where is that photoshop picture of Webb in a rag shirt?

Are there any refs who aren't on the rags payroll?

At least the scousers won't roll over and die next week, just they will have to contend with another bent ref.

Oh well two points dropped GD widens by plus 3 could have been worse they could have won.

Yep the scoucers at 3 nil up with about 35 mins to go would if gone on and won by 5 or 6 Chelsea are shit

TGR said:
How many people think we would have come back from 3-0 at Stamford Bridge with 40 minutes to go ?I don't! Forget he penalties they evened themselves out. I for one am worried. I genuinely think they want the title more than we do. I'm worried...

pmsl.

TGR said:

grow-a-pair-already1.jpg

TGR said:

The worried train is leaving from Platform 6 which is that way ----------->

I think you'll find it's empty at the moment ;-)

Mark - TheBlue said:
Rag78 said:

You're right if we had done that this forum would be in overload and saying how we will win the league by 10 points and we have more spirit than all the teams put together x2. If it was us then we would be writing petitions because we should have had 4 penalties. At the end of the day even if you do win the league it will hurt yeah you will dish out the stick big time, how you overcame with your entire squad injured running on Fergie power alone. But I would rather take abuse because you beat us to the league than sat working out how we can get into the UEFA Cup through the fair play league. We aren't going away Rag78 we're here to challenge you this year and year after and for many years to come. Liverpool Spurs and you have to come to play us. We got Arsenal away then you and Chelsea at home. We will see what happens.

I don't expect you will go away. That much talent will eventually start winning things consistently. I just think that this season, if we do go and win it, it will be one of Fergie's greatest achievements. Injuries aside, I think that the current squad of players have done a great job considering the players we lost - and never properly replaced - in the summer.

It will come down to bottle and luck in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.