Rags V Real...

SuperYaya said:
A player is guilty of serious foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality against an opponent when challenging for the ball when it is in play." It clarifies: "Excessive force means that the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent."

Unbelievable that people are even arguing it wasn't a red. So studding a player in the stomach A) Is necessary force and B) has no danger of injuring him?

Nowhere is intent mentioned, it makes no difference if Nani didn't see him.

Ah but, according to Phil McNulty the BBC's chief football writer:

"did not appear to fulfil too many of the criteria required for such punishment". So how many of the required criteria does it take to have a Man U player sent off at OT then?

Phil goes on to say " Of course Cakir's angle could have told him differently and his instant reaction to the incident was to reach for his pocket, time afforded by Nani lying on the ground following the collision doing nothing to change his mind when the red finally appeared". So the ref instantly reached for his pocket, but then the red finally appeared??
Get over it Phil, you're just another one of fergies rimmers.

cakir.jpg

bluetrue said:
SuperYaya said:
I like the one where they say 'shame the ref ruined the game.'

Actually I think it was Nani who ruined the game for you.

Make sure we all vote 'yes' on the Guardian 'red or not red' poll. Stop them from spouting more about 'injustice.'

http://gu.com/p/3e8pm/tw

Yes 44%
No 56%

Come on get voting!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 pm --<br /><br />
Jnr Kisby said:
48 seconds

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BLITtiHeUyM#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ITtiHeUyM#</a>!

Nani looks at Arbeloa, he knows where he is. Referee got it right.

Brilliant video. Well there we have it, he obviously did know he was there didnt he!!! What as cnut.

As ever the rags will wallow in their bile at a percieved slight by a referee. camelgob should have been given a yellow at the end for clapping in the refs face too, so they got away with that one, and the penalty too... Fuck em, i hope they choke on their own venom.... Cant be much more room left in taggarts arsehole now, full of commentators, pundits and the like.. Hes a disgrace and needs to learn that hes a manager and nothing more.. ;-)) chuffed to fuck I am.... does it show!!??

SuperYaya said:
A player is guilty of serious foul play if he uses excessive force or brutality against an opponent when challenging for the ball when it is in play." It clarifies: "Excessive force means that the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent."

Unbelievable that people are even arguing it wasn't a red. So studding a player in the stomach A) Is necessary force and B) has no danger of injuring him?

I said the same thing to some plastic at work this morning. But as usual when something goes against them the response was well the rule is wrong. The rules have been in place for 100 years or so but they need changing as soon as they dont benefit the scum. I tried to put it as simple as I could for him. Did Nani get the ball? no. Did he kick Arbeloa in the chest? yes. Well that's a red card then. He's still not having it

Sean85 said:
SuperYaya said:

I said the same thing to some plastic at work this morning. But as usual when something goes against them the response was well the rule is wrong. The rules have been in place for 100 years or so but they need changing as soon as they dont benefit the scum. I tried to put it as simple as I could for him. Did Nani get the ball? no. Did he kick Arbeloa in the chest? yes. Well that's a red card then. He's still not having it

What ive found best in a situation like this, is to point at him,. laugh constantly at him and he will soon fuck off. Try it, it works.

Former United midfielder Lou Macari branded Cakir's performance 'rubbish'.

'I thought it was a strange decision - a referee from Turkey who we hadn't heard of. He had no great reputation of being one of the top referees,' he told BBC 5 Live.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 pm --

Poor Chelsea might face some shocking decision at weekend, Webb won't find it fancy to make Old Trafford open mouth shocked as Neville says they were last night.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
'I must say last night our fans done us + our club proud. Best/loudest support I've heard at ANY ground throughout my career. Thank you,' posted Ferdinand, who also posted that he hadn't slept after the game.

The customer is always right and this is evident with todays British press.

I don't believe all the journos are Rags, SSN presenters will bite their tongue at some if the spin they report.

The majority customer are Rags and the media will just be vying for their business in this time of mourning (for them)

I'm so glad on days like this that we are hated, and are not the masses preferred club.

When we have a player sent off (VK against them) I can accept and move on without spitting my dummy.

I just hope City stays like this and we as fans don't become spoilt little shits.

I'd hate it if the mass media were just constantly lying to us, building up City as some glorious never do wrong club.

If I want propaganda I go on MCFC.co.uk and here :D

For any Rag reading this: the media lie to you, make it seem they are on your side, so you buy their products.
Journos don't believe that shit, its just a pay cheque to them.

Red or not, fuck them, about time they had a taste of their own medicine. The way they make out you'd think they never get anything off the ref, you would also think Roy Keane played for City if you read their tweets and status's.

What a way to treat your former captain, where would they be had he signed for Arsenal or Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.