Rags V Real...

Pringletelli said:
Absolutely loving all of their reactions, they're getting themselves so wound up and it's hilarious.

In my opinion it was a red, if Nani had pulled his foot down as soon as he made contact with Arbeloa I would have said it was a yellow because he had no idea Arbeloa was coming. But as soon as Nani felt contact with Arbeloa, he extends his leg basically kicking him in mid-air which is dangerous play and a red. What the Rags seem to be forgetting is that the ref decided to disallow a goal that looked OK and didn't see Rafael blocking a header with his arm, two decisions that helped them out!

Another point is how the media have reacted, like some have pointed out the comparison between the two Henry Winter articles sums it up really. In more depth we went out of the Europa League to Kiev after going a man down due to a very similar challenge, instead of rolling over we managed to score and with another we would have taken it to extra time. Again in the F.A Cup last season Vinny got a red that was undeserved and after we went 3-0 down, instead of bending over we fought back for 3-2 and came out of the game with a lot of credit. The final example was in the Carling Cup against Liverpool. 1-0 up we conceded a dodgy penalty after Richards blocked a shot and it hit his arm making it 1-1. We scored again but still went out 3-2 on aggregate.

The point is that there was no media frenzy (apart from the Vinny red card sparking a debate on modern tackling) whereas there is now. In all 3 games City played on and nearly got something out of all 3 games, however last night the United fans, players and maybe Baconface knew that they had an excuse for losing as soon as they went down to 10 and the media being on their side has put them all in denial about it. Mourinho has the tactical nous to put Modric on and went 2-1 up in the time United waited to put Rooney on. They could have fought and got something out of the game but bent over and went out much to the joy of all us Blues!

Bravo Sir, I doff my cap. Perfect.

Does anybody else think that Mourinho's "best team lost" statement is sarcasm at its finest?
Not only is he saying yeah you were better than us but you STILL couldnt beat us he has got the press saying how modest and wonderful he is
Genius :)

SuperYaya said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Red or not, fuck them, about time they had a taste of their own medicine. The way they make out you'd think they never get anything off the ref, you would also think Roy Keane played for City if you read their tweets and status's.

What a way to treat your former captain, where would they be had he signed for Arsenal or Liverpool?

To be fair mate, we always have a proper go at Niall Quinn on here when he says stuff we don't like.

Fair do's lol i was 4 when Quinn left us so i don't as much memory of him as most on here probably do, not that i slag him off alot. They were just saying everything under the sun about Keane.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
summerseat blue said:
Churchill123 said:
So how many games is it now that RVP hasn't scored in? I can't remember him scoring for a while, although im usually wrong?...
5 i think.

Brought him into my fantasy team and its fucked him right up. With my record this season, he is likely to get injured very soon. Job done.

Please leave him in.

Theres bigger things at stake here.

IH8MUFC said:
MSP said:
He just like to piss them off, lol

MARTIN SAMUEL: The bottom line is this: just because your fancy-dan winger gets sent off, whether rightly or not, it does not mean you have to concede two goals in the next 12 minutes
He is right. Inter at the camp nou played over an hour with 10 men and only conceded 1. That also was never a red card in a million years.

Chelsea last season at the Nou Camp when Terry got sent off. One of the best displays (with the worse football) of fighting back we're likely to see, United should of took note.

And thats Chelsea without their best defender and captain, what would of happened if Vidic got sent off last night?

de niro said:
Interpolantics said:
Listen *****,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

I know you can't reply to this but I just wanted to say calm down love.its just a game, these things happen. The cows will still moo, the sun will still shine and Santa will pop back at Xmas. It must be getting close to your exams, don't let this little injustice shape your future.so what "your" team lost, mummy still loves you and your dad will come Sunday as usual to take you ice skating. Go and enjoy your day and stop worrying about footballers, they couldn't give a rats arse about you.

Hope this helps.

Roughly translated as " fuck off you scum gobshite you're fucking banned"..

Am I right or what??<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 pm --<br /><br />
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I like the comment from that typical Rag on his way out of The Swamp - Yeah, a bit disappointed but, yeah, BUT WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE AND THE CUP! Kinell, aren't they predictable?

They are more predictable than old faithful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.