Rags V Real...

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Red or not, fuck them, about time they had a taste of their own medicine. The way they make out you'd think they never get anything off the ref, you would also think Roy Keane played for City if you read their tweets and status's.

What a way to treat your former captain, where would they be had he signed for Arsenal or Liverpool?

To be fair mate, we always have a proper go at Niall Quinn on here when he says stuff we don't like.

The rag players seemed pretty sure this was a red card

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH5t58FCs3k[/youtube]

Klopp Flop said:
iJ6XysLT7IFnG.gif

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 am --

MCFC BOB said:

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ib2BsbUFyoZpqQ.gif[/bigimg]
Rafael should have been sent off as well. The ball to hand doesn't apply when you jump with your arm above your head. He accidently on purpose hand balls it. Cheating rag.

Former Manchester United player Paddy Crerard has hit back at Roy Keane for agreeing with Nani's red card.

He told BBC Ulster: "Roy Keane was in a minority of one. Not one person said it was a red card except Roy. Roy Keane is the one person that has come out and categorically stated that he should have been sent off.

"Nobody else agrees with him so why are we talking about Roy Keane? Why do we not talk about the 99.9% of people who said it wasn't a sending off.

"Why are we talking about Roy Keane - because he played for Manchester United. Well, let me tell you something, I played with Manchester United, I played in a European Cup final, Roy didn't. The referee was wrong."

Good stuff again from the delusional one.

Absolutely loving all of their reactions, they're getting themselves so wound up and it's hilarious.

In my opinion it was a red, if Nani had pulled his foot down as soon as he made contact with Arbeloa I would have said it was a yellow because he had no idea Arbeloa was coming. But as soon as Nani felt contact with Arbeloa, he extends his leg basically kicking him in mid-air which is dangerous play and a red. What the Rags seem to be forgetting is that the ref decided to disallow a goal that looked OK and didn't see Rafael blocking a header with his arm, two decisions that helped them out!

Another point is how the media have reacted, like some have pointed out the comparison between the two Henry Winter articles sums it up really. In more depth we went out of the Europa League to Kiev after going a man down due to a very similar challenge, instead of rolling over we managed to score and with another we would have taken it to extra time. Again in the F.A Cup last season Vinny got a red that was undeserved and after we went 3-0 down, instead of bending over we fought back for 3-2 and came out of the game with a lot of credit. The final example was in the Carling Cup against Liverpool. 1-0 up we conceded a dodgy penalty after Richards blocked a shot and it hit his arm making it 1-1. We scored again but still went out 3-2 on aggregate.

The point is that there was no media frenzy (apart from the Vinny red card sparking a debate on modern tackling) whereas there is now. In all 3 games City played on and nearly got something out of all 3 games, however last night the United fans, players and maybe Baconface knew that they had an excuse for losing as soon as they went down to 10 and the media being on their side has put them all in denial about it. Mourinho has the tactical nous to put Modric on and went 2-1 up in the time United waited to put Rooney on. They could have fought and got something out of the game but bent over and went out much to the joy of all us Blues!

So how many games is it now that RVP hasn't scored in? I can't remember him scoring for a while, although im usually wrong?...

Why Always Ste said:
Quinn is consistent with his hatred for us.
Keane knows a thing or two about dirty tackles and he called it right.
It made me laugh that they read out the rules and had a leading expert on dangerous play (Keane) on the panel saying it was a sending off and they still argued it shouldn't have been a red. Dixon said the ref could have got away with giving him a yellow? Why should the ref look for a reason not to send him off? His job is to apply the rules

MSP said:
He just like to piss them off, lol

MARTIN SAMUEL: The bottom line is this: just because your fancy-dan winger gets sent off, whether rightly or not, it does not mean you have to concede two goals in the next 12 minutes
He is right. Inter at the camp nou played over an hour with 10 men and only conceded 1. That also was never a red card in a million years.

As a means of raising awareness of the tragedy that occurred last night The Commodores are doing a remake of their 1977 hit 'Too Hot To Trot' it will be called 'Too Distraught To Talk'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.