Rags V Real...

MSP said:
He looks devastated heading on the plane, lololol

article-2288940-18795160000005DC-99_634x387.jpg

And not the single fuck was given that day :)

Sam puts picture in folder ready to produce when red coonts troll our forum.

Amandajo said:
You really are a bunch of losers aren't you??? Why can we as fans not just support our own club and will them on instead of hating United because of the success they have had. Would we not swap our last 15 years for theirs?? Yes, of course we would. I love man City and I want us to win CL, Premier league and FA Cup every year, but you all seem to me to be haters.

Mod edit. Had to approve this. Be gentle :)

Hating on United 'because of the success they've had'?

Nothing to do with it being a rivalry is it?

All of us support our club, but that can still involve talking about other teams in this section of the forum. I'm very dubious that you're a City fan to be honest.

Amandajo said:
You really are a bunch of losers aren't you??? Why can we as fans not just support our own club and will them on instead of hating United because of the success they have had. Would we not swap our last 15 years for theirs?? Yes, of course we would. I love man City and I want us to win CL, Premier league and FA Cup every year, but you all seem to me to be haters.

I don't hate united because of their success at all. I hate them because their fans are cunts, their players are cunts and their manager is a ****.

Amandajo said:

This is not just a rag alert,its an M&S Rag alert.

tornandfrayed said:
The rag players seemed pretty sure this was a red card

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH5t58FCs3k[/youtube]
Good find!

Amandajo said:

That's lovely honey.

The gift that keeps on giving

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/newsandevents/news/2013/march/06/police_tackle_time_wasters_after_football_999_call/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/ne ... um=twitter</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.