Rags V Real...

summerseat blue said:
Churchill123 said:
So how many games is it now that RVP hasn't scored in? I can't remember him scoring for a while, although im usually wrong?...
5 i think.

Red Clive brought that up early on, said he hadn't gone 5 games without a goal for over 3 years.

Fuck this, I'm off to buy a black armband, when's the minutes silence?? Theres been a death i tell thee...

United lost it not because they had 10 men (Chelsea had 10 vs Barca for longer and survived) but because the old p!sscan on the touchline didnt make any subs and Jose changed it with Modric, Alonso got the run of OT after the sending off. Baconchops still hasnt shown his face - all we've had is Baldrick saying he is too distraught, he should be questioned, why was Rooney left out? Why was Fani even on the pitch, he's been awful this season, and he got caught up in the Giggsy's 1000th game romance, esp against 10 men where you need 'legs'. Does Baconface think its a sad sign of their club and its manager, that Jose Mourinho showed more class than them? I wont hold my breath the media in this country are scared of him, bar Martin Samuel.

AntiUnited said:
mcmanus said:
AntiUnited said:
Man Rage cafe is in complete meltdown its just epic!!

Last time. Link please I want a good laugh.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/mourning-after-night-before-367389/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/mourning-afte ... re-367389/</a>

here u go. the tears <3

I like this one.. "You know what really bothers me? Rival team fans who aren't even IN the competition (I'm looking at you, rentboys) celebrating more than Madrid fans at our elimination. I get the single post laughing at our demise, but constant jibes and taunts that Utd were eliminated from fans whose clubs didn't even progress to the knockout stage just gets kn my nerves".

Aint that a shame eh, a scummer whos yet to take in and digest this one important factor when choosing to support manchester United..

"THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD HATES YOU"

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
IH8MUFC said:
MSP said:
He just like to piss them off, lol

MARTIN SAMUEL: The bottom line is this: just because your fancy-dan winger gets sent off, whether rightly or not, it does not mean you have to concede two goals in the next 12 minutes
He is right. Inter at the camp nou played over an hour with 10 men and only conceded 1. That also was never a red card in a million years.

Chelsea last season at the Nou Camp when Terry got sent off. One of the best displays (with the worse football) of fighting back we're likely to see, United should of took note.

And thats Chelsea without their best defender and captain, what would of happened if Vidic got sent off last night?
I forgot about that. Chelsea managed to get a draw. Seems the best teams can get a result with 10 men. The rags are just not good enough :)

You really are a bunch of losers aren't you??? Why can we as fans not just support our own club and will them on instead of hating United because of the success they have had. Would we not swap our last 15 years for theirs?? Yes, of course we would. I love man City and I want us to win CL, Premier league and FA Cup every year, but you all seem to me to be haters.

Mod edit. Had to approve this. Be gentle :)

samharris said:
AntiUnited said:
mcmanus said:
Last time. Link please I want a good laugh.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/mourning-after-night-before-367389/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/mourning-afte ... re-367389/</a>

here u go. the tears <3

I like this one.. "You know what really bothers me? Rival team fans who aren't even IN the competition (I'm looking at you, rentboys) celebrating more than Madrid fans at our elimination. I get the single post laughing at our demise, but constant jibes and taunts that Utd were eliminated from fans whose clubs didn't even progress to the knockout stage just gets kn my nerves".

if only i knew how to post the eric cartmen eating tears giff :<

Sir Alex Ferguson says luck with refereeing decisions evens itself out
• Manchester United manager admits luck against Fulham
• But 'we had a terrible decision when Newcastle got a penalty'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/mar/29/sir-alex-ferguson-luck-refereeing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... refereeing</a>

Interpolantics said:
blue underpants said:
Interpolantics said:
Yea but ye were good back then,but now Silva and Toure don't seem to care and even Villa outplay your sorry ass'.Mike Deane is your most affective player ffs and your so far back in the league it's not even funny.Back in your box.Can't wait until we beat you bitter ***** for the double in Wembley too.

P.s I respect Bluemoon for at least letting me dog all the idiotic egg stained inhabitants without banning me just coz you don'tagree with my excellent points.
What day did you escape from your padded cell?
Medication calling

The fact that city fans still derive their most joy from seeing United fail really says a lot.City aren't even relevant when it comes to European football,Cluj have a better record ffs.

I don't think this guy's been to a pub in Manchester when City are playing. I couldn't believe how many Southampton fans were in my local the other week.

BrianW said:
Book of Condolence opens at Trafford Town Hall, 12-00 noon.
Candle-lit Vigil, Old Trafford, 8-00pm.

Plenty of time for cockney reds to get to manchester and back then.

Where is he?

When will he turn up?

AWOL?

Missing for 24 hours have the police been called?

Can't believe not one single cameraman has got him on film. Fuck me he was all over our screens before the game telling us how big the game was and there he was at half time, popping up for a quick interview in the tunnel.

Is he playing hide and seek?

Is he in the broom cupboard at O/T?

He's behind you....Oh no he isn't.

Has he fell down a hole?

Is he dead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.