Rags V Real...

1.618034 said:
Mdr said:
1.618034 said:
Hard to listen to?

It's fucking hilarious!

Hilarious for ten minutes, but it's like listening to a wailling baby, or a screeching cat, there's only so much whining I can take. It's the media more than anything, poor them this, and pity that.
They're starting to give me a headache. Bless their poor souls and all, my heart bleeds, but please, PLEASE shut the fuck up.

I see your problem...

You think it was a bad call. It wasn't. It was a perfectly understandable and reasonable decision.

Now, if you see it that way you will see why the reaction is extremely funny.

Try to see it that way and you too will enjoy the ride instead of being bothered by it.

Re-framed.

I hate wasting my breath argueing over a decision that went against the rags, that knocked them out, but I genuinely believe it was the wrong call. Nani went to win the ball, didn't look around him, it wasn't dangerous play, but that's karma.

I'd love to enjoy it as much as others seem to, and I was at the start of the week, but the constant moaning has done my head it.
Topped only from the amount of love they get from the press which drives me insane.
If we had lost that way to Real or anyone else for that matter, they'd still be laughing at us.
They are acting like there has never been an incident where a wrong decision was made, never, not once in the history of the game.
I'll take my tinted glasses off and admit I believe it was the wrong call, but that's football.

Poor old them, and it's the rest of the season that I'm worried about, sure we'll only have every other ref in the game making calls in their favour for the rest of the season, but hey, no change there.
People say we don't deserve where we've gotten to, that we haven't worked for it, but time and time again they get free rides by refs who are too scared to call it how it is, or how they think it is, that ref in my opinion was wrong but he stuck his head out and played it how he saw it, he was wrong but fair fucks for doing it.
Ironically the one poor fucker to get it wrong is hounded by the media and football fans alike. The message is, don't try it again.

I guess it's smooth sailing for them for the rest of the season.

It is funny, it's hillarious how ironic it is, but as I see it, refs will be even more put off making tough decisions on them after the week that's been in it.
It's funny, right not, but it will have it's consequences.

And yet again they will manage to somehow land on their feet.

Mdr said:

I'd say I wished they'd land somewhere else... But that's not allowed here.

Hopefully, the refs will see their petulance and general shitty attitude and stop giving them so many ridiculous advantages.

Btw, if you think its not a red, please tell me where in the rules it says kicking an opponent in the torso is forgivable if the kicking player is too irresponsible to not look where he's sticking out his foot? Scholes' red on Zaba in the FA cup semi-final was him following through, and the slow-motion shows Scholes closing his eyes as he went in. Fair play to kick Zaba in the leg and miss the ball since he didn't look? Fuck me what an injustice!!!

Plain and simple, Nani was dangerously negligent and 100% responsible for that tackle. If the distinction is that he didn't look and see the other player, then that opens Pandora's FUCKING box. His failure to look for an opponent, his failure to act like a man and stop rolling around like a pussy, and his failure to not follow through.

Mdr said:
1.618034 said:
Mdr said:
Hilarious for ten minutes, but it's like listening to a wailling baby, or a screeching cat, there's only so much whining I can take. It's the media more than anything, poor them this, and pity that.
They're starting to give me a headache. Bless their poor souls and all, my heart bleeds, but please, PLEASE shut the fuck up.

I see your problem...

You think it was a bad call. It wasn't. It was a perfectly understandable and reasonable decision.

Now, if you see it that way you will see why the reaction is extremely funny.

Try to see it that way and you too will enjoy the ride instead of being bothered by it.

Re-framed.

I hate wasting my breath argueing over a decision that went against the rags, that knocked them out, but I genuinely believe it was the wrong call. Nani went to win the ball, didn't look around him, it wasn't dangerous play, but that's karma.

I'd love to enjoy it as much as others seem to, and I was at the start of the week, but the constant moaning has done my head it.
Topped only from the amount of love they get from the press which drives me insane.
If we had lost that way to Real or anyone else for that matter, they'd still be laughing at us.
They are acting like there has never been an incident where a wrong decision was made, never, not once in the history of the game.
I'll take my tinted glasses off and admit I believe it was the wrong call, but that's football.

Poor old them, and it's the rest of the season that I'm worried about, sure we'll only have every other ref in the game making calls in their favour for the rest of the season, but hey, no change there.
People say we don't deserve where we've gotten to, that we haven't worked for it, but time and time again they get free rides by refs who are too scared to call it how it is, or how they think it is, that ref in my opinion was wrong but he stuck his head out and played it how he saw it, he was wrong but fair fucks for doing it.
Ironically the one poor fucker to get it wrong is hounded by the media and football fans alike. The message is, don't try it again.

I guess it's smooth sailing for them for the rest of the season.

It is funny, it's hillarious how ironic it is, but as I see it, refs will be even more put off making tough decisions on them after the week that's been in it.
It's funny, right not, but it will have it's consequences.

You're not trying hard enough...

mansour's tow ropes said:
Josh Blue said:
Balotelli "Man United fans saying it wasnt a red card should watch the replay & see the colour of the card, maybe they are colour blind"
Please dont post made up quotes from stupid twitter accounts on here. Its pointless

If it gives City fans a giggle it isnt pointless, and if it winds up the lurkers then ,even better.. so chill and have a bun.

samharris said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Josh Blue said:
Balotelli "Man United fans saying it wasnt a red card should watch the replay & see the colour of the card, maybe they are colour blind"
Please dont post made up quotes from stupid twitter accounts on here. Its pointless

If it gives City fans a giggle it isnt pointless, and if it winds up the lurkers then ,even better.. so chill and have a bun.

Barm

Lancet Fluke said:
bluevengence said:
Hahahahahaha.....it`s back up....is he a blue?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHIJY7m8Ys[/youtube]

Would seem so judging by his twitter account.

@CliveMyrie
BBC Journalist,former foreign correspondent now presenter. Man City fan from when they were poor. Views my own. BBC has no views as per Royal Charter!

According to WIKI he was born in Bolton and is a City fan..

With Marvelous Mike wedderburn we seem to be taking over the visual media outlets..

Cool.

wap0dk.jpg

I need to lay of the weed :/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH5t58FCs3k[/youtube]

Needs to be said again for any stupid rag still lurking..

IF THIS IS A RED THEN NANI'S WAS EVEN MORE SO.!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.