Rags V Real...

Zubrman said:
bluetrue said:
SuperYaya said:
I like the one where they say 'shame the ref ruined the game.'

Actually I think it was Nani who ruined the game for you.

Make sure we all vote 'yes' on the Guardian 'red or not red' poll. Stop them from spouting more about 'injustice.'

http://gu.com/p/3e8pm/tw

Bump.

Now showing 51% say it was a red!

Just voted. Still saying 51% think it was a red.

Blue2112 said:
Been quite polite to most Rags i've come across so far, the hypocrisy, arrogance and self conceit they've been showing has reached a new level this week and I really couldn't be arsed being drawn into an arguement where I know they don't fucking listen to any rationale and unbiased and neutral view as best one could offer. All that changed this afternoon when i'm stood in a local shop and in walks a local rag I know and off he goes straight at me as if I was the Turkish referee himself stood standing there as a target for all his vitriol and anger. And out it poured.

Trying my best to calm him and be diplomatic I told him there is a youtube clip of Nani casting a look at Arbeloa first and that Fergurson should have not lost his rag and instead got on with the job in hand of defending the lead and getting through the round. Bullshit and lies and theres no such clip as he tells me he's watched it a million times and quite clearly Nani was hard done by. I offered up the point that had Fergie been more proactive by tightening the midfield up and closing down the midfield it would have been far more productive than his touchline rantings. Fuck me I might as well as saidto him that i've just butt fucked your mother from behind followed with a toilet brush handle up her jacksy and left her slumped over your kitchen table because his reaction couldn't have been any more aggressive towards me.

So the gloves were off and he got it both barrels, stood there going toe to toe I thought we was gonna come to blows in the shop as I told the fucker in no uncertain terms is it no wonder no fucker likes United fans and your club, your arrogance knows no bounds, you call us bitter but you're nothing but a set of gobshite bully boys demanding everything your own way and when it goes against you we're all supposed to be sympathetic and listen. Your clubs been like that for 50 odd years and your manager is the biggest soft mard arsed **** in the game, he's an embarrasment to his knighthood and on and on and on it went.

How do you hold a conversation with somebody when they tell you that Chelsea was lucky last season to win the Champs League and then when I reminded him that United were also lucky by beating Bayern with 2 last minute goals years ago to win the Champs League his reply was you make your own luck - Fucking unbelievable but obviously not if your Chelsea? WTF how do you reason with twats like this? So much for trying to have a civil conversation with any of them, just can't be arsed with the ***** anymore. Why the fuck do we have to be saddled with the bastards as our closest neighbours. No other football club has this monkey on their back.

Good stuff 2112.

I had a touch of sympathy when i saw the red card come out but it was swiftly cast aside by joy at the sight of sir pisscan doh-see-dohing down the steps to vent his wrath.
My hapiness has been compunded all week by the classless whining that's come out of the mouths of, er, babies, distraught at the in'jusice' of it all.

I gave up even looking by Thursday but i've still not seen sir jocky mcquigan, bobby comb-over or that French bloke from 'trawlermen' imparting their disgust.

Went for a pint after work and sure enough, the plastics where in there, still whining. I was hoping they'd ask me, but instead Old Derek (87) was asked what he thought about the match.
"It were a bloody foul" came the reply. Shut the fuckers right up.

lloydie said:
Cheers for the post, 1.68.. Phi, needs an edit though.

Little known fact; Fela was a mover and shaker in the Manchester music scene of the 60's, so kudos to Martin Samuel for linking both him and Mark E Smith.

No worries. Thought it worth posting in its entirety...

I didn't know that. In fact I've only just heard of Fela Kuti in the last couple of months so downloaded a load and been listening to it... Great stuff. Who knew? So seeing Samuel post that along with those replies was quite something and made my day.

-)

The whining is what I've found so hard to listen.
Yes, it was the wrong call, in my opinion, and in most people's opinion it was the wrong call. It should not have been a red card.
Did it change the game completely, yes, of course. You just can't beat Real Madrid with 10 men.
I'll even go as far to say that the rags were on top until it happened, but sweet baby Jesus you would swear this was the first bad decision ever made in football in the history of the game.
Bad refereeing decisions are constantly being made in United games, just not against them.
It was a shity, costly decision..Welcome to our world.

Mdr said:
Yes, it was the wrong call, in my opinion, and in most people's opinion it was the wrong call. It should not have been a red card.
Did it change the game completely, yes, of course. You just can't beat Real Madrid with 10 men.
I'll even go as far to say that the rags were on top until it happened, but sweet baby Jesus you would swear this was the first bad decision ever made in football in the history of the game.
Bad refereeing decisions are constantly being made in United games, just not against them.

Hard to listen to?

It's fucking hilarious!

1.618034 said:
Mdr said:

Hard to listen to?

It's fucking hilarious!

Hilarious for ten minutes, but it's like listening to a wailling baby, or a screeching cat, there's only so much whining I can take. It's the media more than anything, poor them this, and pity that.
They're starting to give me a headache. Bless their poor souls and all, my heart bleeds, but please, PLEASE shut the fuck up.

1.618034 said:
Mdr said:

Hard to listen to?

It's fucking hilarious!

It certainly is!

And I still think it was the correct decision. If you watch the video carefully, nanny actually kicks out at Arbeloa, rather than trying to pull out if the challenge.

And because it was the right call, IMHO, it makes the whining about injustice all the more comical.

If this had happened to us, rags would be pissing themselves laughing.

Mdr said:
1.618034 said:
Mdr said:

Hard to listen to?

It's fucking hilarious!

Hilarious for ten minutes, but it's like listening to a wailling baby, or a screeching cat, there's only so much whining I can take. It's the media more than anything, poor them this, and pity that.
They're starting to give me a headache. Bless their poor souls and all, my heart bleeds, but please, PLEASE shut the fuck up.

I see your problem...

You think it was a bad call. It wasn't. It was a perfectly understandable and reasonable decision.

Now, if you see it that way you will see why the reaction is extremely funny.

Try to see it that way and you too will enjoy the ride instead of being bothered by it.

Re-framed.

1.618034 said:
Mdr said:

Hard to listen to?

It's fucking hilarious!

Spot on.

From the top all the way down.

The radio shows, back pages of England's national papers, to the never seen Old Trafford fucking know all in pubs it was funny to watch.

Just finding Shergar, Jimmy Hoffa, Lord Lucan and my wank sock wouldn't make the news that Nani implanting his studs on another players chest has.

I'd say that if United got 30 more of these calls against them without their opponents getting a single one, it'd balance out Karma going back maybe 4 years.

But then I realized that the call was correct, so its not even Karma. Karma would be Nani getting kicked in the chest and then receiving a red card for putting Arbeloa's foot in danger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.