Rags V Real...

stan bowles said:
blue underpants said:
Dont ever bring that twat Mourinho anywhere near this football club, what an arse licking red fucker, if i was a Real fan i would want him bombing out of the club tonight

Curious comments from the Special One. Probably sucking up to get himself the manager's job when Slur Alex packs it in.

He get's off on it. The media ask questions knowin the answers he gives are gonna make him knock himself out. And he never fails

Phelan "...a distraught manager...that's why I'm sat here now...!"

Man up Fergie....you've been getting decisions like this going for you for years. Leaves it to his lackey to face the media....priceless !!

There is a light said:
LoveCity said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BEoDImMCAAECruh.jpg

I think sometimes people bang on about the media's Rag love but that is outrageous!

Should we expect black and white front covers and 32 page tributes tomorrow?? RIP the treble

There is no agenda

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEoESdKCAAAl0je.jpg[/bigimg]

weetabixhead said:
From the BBC

"Forty-five minutes after the final whistle and there has still been no word from Manchester United in the wake of their exit. There might be something explosive brewing. Some expectant journalists are crowded around the top table at the post-match press conference."

Keep that popcorn warm!

Please tell me he has popped his clogs in the dressing room.

Do you know, this is exactly why I like being disliked and belittled by the media and United always treated like darlings by them. Times like when we win trophies or nights like tonight, when everyone goes into meltdown like the world will end because City have succeeded or United have failed, is worth every single jibe and every single United love-in.

I never want to be the media darlings. Please, let us always be the hated club! I love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.