Rags V Real...

LoveCity said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BEoDImMCAAECruh.jpg

Thats not real is it?

Ray78 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Bizarre track record by the ref... same bloke that sent off Balotelli when we played Dynamo Kiev.

3531538.jpg

Surely that is not how you spell the ref's name.
It's Cüneyt Çakır

I wish they'd interviewed our dear leader ferguson straight after. He's losing his marbles and would have no doubt said something brilliant and gif worthy.

From the BBC

"Forty-five minutes after the final whistle and there has still been no word from Manchester United in the wake of their exit. There might be something explosive brewing. Some expectant journalists are crowded around the top table at the post-match press conference."

Keep that popcorn warm!

LoveCity said:
I have an MUTV stream on for a laugh and all the southern plastics are phoning in to an outraged Macari and others and are in full meltdown, saying Roy Keane should be banned from Old Trafford, etc. PMSL.

I got two new Sky HD boxes a few weeks ago. For some reason SCUMUTV is on it. Just stuck it on. Lou Macari's face is priceless. Not said a word in the 5mins I've had it on.

From Twitter. :)

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEoE5WcCEAAym1e.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.