Rags V Real...

1.618034 said:
What poor losers! And now it's there for all the world to see... -)

The fact that Nani feigned injury tells you everything. And he left his foot in.

It comes to something when the ONLY man talking any sense about it is Roy fucking Keane!?

Plus I'd be gutted if we'd have capitulated like that after losing a man.
Keane thinks the same about Ferguson as all of us!

Caveman said:
deano ou812 said:
City Raider said:
wonder if there would be this outrage if say balo had made that tackle
Exactly,papers weds will be ref costs utd place in quarter finals,were as with mario was all about him costing city a place in the next round and calling him a disgrace,if anyone didnt believe there was a media bias towards the rags,well tonight would have seen to that....
And I hope it never changes. It's all worth it because when we do succeed and when they do fail they all go into meltdown, and they crumble and squirm so much they shrink into little rats. It's great. It shows them all up for the transparent dullards that they all are. I love it!
And another reason why other fans of other clubs hate the fcuking cnuts,no more talk of the treble now,and come sunday would love nothing better than chelsea to knock them out of the fa cup....

Danbert said:
This might be the point where their season starts to crumble. Stranger things have happened in football ............................... Aguerooooooooo

Losing Mentality is what we want.

Josh Blue said:
omg this is soo funny hahahaha I'm laughing so much. Captain Keane agrees with the ref. United will moan about being cheated for years.

Passports = Back in draws.

Treble = where's it gone.

hahaha stupid twats

Lovin' his apoplectic thrombie routine!!!

Speaking of being cheated, remember the FA Cup, baconface?

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your player does nothing wrong at all!

Camnel gobs reaction tonight shows exactly how little class that ugly prick has! - if one or our players did that in Europe there would be outrage but just watch this go unnoticed!

I also noticed as the Madrid keeper was down faking injury late on had things thrown at him from the crowd! - once again bet it goes unnoticed!!

mat said:
Can the SSN reporting be anymore biased? Oh wait....

McInally and Nicholas in a league of their own...this will go to the Court of Appeal and ECHR and will be overturned with Platini demanding the game to be replayed. David Cameron is expected to address the House of Commons in PM's Question Time tomorrow and make a statement expressinf his condemnation of the referee's decision. It is expected that the Queen will cancel her Royal engagements tomorrow and visit the disaster scene in Old Trafford.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Bizarre track record by the ref... same bloke that sent off Balotelli when we played Dynamo Kiev.

3531538.jpg

Very consistent I say

What a wonderful European Night at Old Trafford.

Some salient points-

1. 100% definite sending off. Studs up and making contact at chest height. No discussion required. Ask Kompany and Shelvey.

2. Madrid's ruled out goal should've been allowed.

3. United have only scored ONE goal against Madrid in 2 games (the goal tonight was an og). We scored 3.

4. Madrid had 69% possession tonight.

Very gallant attempt by United but they weren't good enough. They wouldn't have got out of our group in a million years.

My last reply got lost in the mysterious cull of about 40 pages,lol!

It was a red card all night long and if Balo would have done it there would have been calls to ban him for eternity and possibly lock him up for assault.We know it,they know it.At least Keane had the guts to tell the truth and put the other disgraceful ITV appeasers to shame,not that that is hard!

To see Fergiescum foaming his hatred and bile at the fourth official and everyone else sums the club up,as does camel gob clapping in the refs face and the other players verbally assaulting him.There should be retrospective bans.

I pray this result brings on a collapse of Devon Loch magnitude.One down,two to go,come on Chelsea!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.