Rags V Real...

Unknown_Genius said:
deano ou812 said:
City Raider said:
wonder if there would be this outrage if say balo had made that tackle
Exactly,papers weds will be ref costs utd place in quarter finals,were as with mario was all about him costing city a place in the next round and calling him a disgrace,if anyone didnt believe there was a media bias towards the rags,well tonight would have seen to that....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUc48x8Skx8[/youtube]

Nobody defended Balotelli for that.

Because it was a rightful red card. But now it's United and not City the table turns.

1.618034 said:
What poor losers! And now it's there for all the world to see... -)

The fact that Nani feigned injury tells you everything. And he left his foot in.

It comes to something when the ONLY man talking any sense about it is Roy fucking Keane!?

Plus I'd be gutted if we'd have capitulated like that after losing a man.

At first I thought it was a yellow but then seeing Nani rolling about as if it was him who got studded thought the ref doubled it to a red to include that.

After seeing the decision again I think it was a red. Compared to Balo tackle it's pretty much the same, both not looking at the player but going studs up to the ball. (In fact Nani is higher as he's jumped then put his foot up).

Utter joke how the press have re-acted to this. Work tomorrow's going to be fun... moaning there arses off about the injustice of being ahead 1-0 thanks to an Own goal.

deano ou812 said:
Caveman said:
deano ou812 said:
Exactly,papers weds will be ref costs utd place in quarter finals,were as with mario was all about him costing city a place in the next round and calling him a disgrace,if anyone didnt believe there was a media bias towards the rags,well tonight would have seen to that....
And I hope it never changes. It's all worth it because when we do succeed and when they do fail they all go into meltdown, and they crumble and squirm so much they shrink into little rats. It's great. It shows them all up for the transparent dullards that they all are. I love it!
And another reason why other fans of other clubs hate the fcuking cnuts,no more talk of the treble now,and come sunday would love nothing better than chelsea to knock them out of the fa cup....
Rafa's time to get his revenge for his mistake of the "FACT" speech which just served to motivate United. And it'll shut up a few of those stupid Chelsea fans.

Come on Chelsea!

1.618034 said:
What poor losers! And now it's there for all the world to see... -)

The fact that Nani feigned injury tells you everything. And he left his foot in.

It comes to something when the ONLY man talking any sense about it is Roy fucking Keane!?

Plus I'd be gutted if we'd have capitulated like that after losing a man.

Manure's real frailties were there for all to see tonight.

They should have been inspired after losing a man supposedly hard done by which those who look at it objectively know is a load of crock.

Instead they capitulate on and off the field.

Typical Manure , lacking class and mental fortitude when it mattered most.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rafa gets one over on Fergie now.

mcmanus said:
Honestly I didn't think it deserved a red card.
I don't, particularly, neither. I don't think any of us would have said much had it just been a booking. But that makes it all the more sweeter!

And the cherry on the proverbial cake was ronaldo scoring the goal to knock them out! - perfect night of football :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.